The NCAP Soccerball Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

nobody likes a gloating englishman either......

How about a gloating plastic scouser?

You should have another chance when my team plays 'your' team in the FA cup.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rusty Nails

Country Member
come on rusty, we won the grand slam in 2019 and won the 6 nations in 2020 with the triple crown....won more grand slams than england in the last 20yrs.

again with a much, much smaller pool of players

View attachment 2584

At regional level the game is a disaster. Struggling to get results, small crowds, not as much money coming in from gates, TV or sponsors. Better offers for players to play in England or France. Welsh Regions do badly in the URC, or whatever its latest name is, and we always do badly in the European competition.
Without the strong base we have done marvelously well at international level (except against NZ), and all credit to the players and coaches, but it is always against the odds and I'm not sure that it will continue.

When's the last time you watched a football match....that's how the game is played now.😲
Fouls though...Serbia/Brazil and Neymar out of the Tournament.I must have seen at least 8 fouls on Neymar without trying to look ? They need to be handing out far more cards to try and curb it.Yea there's the old argument that the better the player the more fouls they receive.But for Brazil to lose a player such as him is massive blow.

Football, a game where respect is a word, not a deed....

D

Deleted member 49

Loved this thread lol...reminds me of playing Sunday league football.Who was going to turn up after a skinful on Sat night !

View: https://twitter.com/UpshotTowers/status/1597927186014650368?t=u19orN8sr70FDj6DsOO0Pg&s=19

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
At regional level the game is a disaster. Struggling to get results, small crowds, not as much money coming in from gates, TV or sponsors. Better offers for players to play in England or France. Welsh Regions do badly in the URC, or whatever its latest name is, and we always do badly in the European competition.
Without the strong base we have done marvelously well at international level (except against NZ), and all credit to the players and coaches, but it is always against the odds and I'm not sure that it will continue.

Agree at club level its poor and always has been to be honest. Its not got better since it switched to the new regional era.

D

Deleted member 28

How about a racist, mysoginist, prick…….

How about one, what's that got to do with football?

We've gone down this route before and the odds are stacked heavily in my favour due to you spending far too much time swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool, your lack of basic comprehensive and your inability to string more than two words together so give up now while you're behind.

Last edited by a moderator:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
How about one, what's that got to do with football?

We've gone down this route before and the odds are stacked heavily in my favour due to you spending far too much time swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool, your lack of basic comprehensive and your inability to string more than two words together so give up now while you're behind.

says the brain dead pole climber……..must have fell on your head too much, when you was learning to climb. Pitty it didnt knock some farking sense into your. As for basic comprehension, your called yam yams, cause you cant talk properly, you thick farking inbred.

D

Deleted member 28

says the brain dead pole climber……..must have fell on your head too much, when you was learning to climb. Pitty it didnt knock some farking sense into your. As for basic comprehension, your called yam yams, cause you cant talk properly, you thick farking inbred.

And there we have it.

Top Bottom