The NCAP Soccerball Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
are (Are) they? in (In) your eyes maybe. If you had kept your gob shut and not brought me into one of your many petty arguments (because your (you're) a man child with no brain) then i (I) wouldnt (wouldn't) be here.

Your (You're) lower than a snakes belly. i've (I've) never met anyone who stoops as low as you and i've (I've) met a lot of people.

FTFY ^_^

You're welcome. :girl:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me

View: https://media.giphy.com/media/9NmyOAIgAnsMGor4o8/giphy.gif

I have red, blue, black, orange, purple and green pens. :becool:

wow....... is it one of these

1675235740788.png

Last edited:

multitool

Shaman
@jowwy is now making reference to sexual abuse of children by extended family members. He appears to be suggesting that cookiemonster, as an underage child, was rewarded for performing sexual acts on his uncle with a multicoloured pen. (See edit. Jowwy has now deleted part of his post)

It seems an extraordinary claim to make given that it leaves @jowwy wide open to the accusation that he is both weaponising child sexual abuse for use in a petty argument on a cycling forum, whilst demonstrably engaging in homophobic abuse

EDIT: @jowwy has now edited his post and removed the line that said:

"It's what uncles used to give their nephews if they were good little boys;)"

Last edited:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
@multitool is now making reference to sexual abuse of children by extended family members. He appears to be suggesting that cookiemonster, as an underage child, was rewarded for performing sexual acts on his uncle with a multicoloured pen. (See edit. multitool has now deleted part of his post)

It seems an extraordinary claim to make given that it leaves @multitool wide open to the accusation that he is both weaponising child sexual abuse for use in a petty argument on a cycling forum, whilst demonstrably engaging in homophobic abuse

EDIT: @multitool has now edited his post and removed the line that said:

"Was it one of these pens given to little boys by their uncles as a reward for good behaviour ;)"

multitool

Shaman
correct there is....but there is nothing in that screenshot ref: anything to what you assumed in your post.

But tool by name, tool by nature....enjoy your dayi

So what did you mean by:

"It's what uncles used to give their nephews if they were good little boys ;)"

If it wasn't an allusion to the trope of the predatory uncles what was it? And if it wasn't what it appears to be why did you delete it?

multitool

Shaman
It has occured to me that if @jowwy was, in fact, logging in to check on and respond to abuse in an unmoderated forum purely as an ironic statement on the nature of unmoderated free speech, it would be quite funny.

But he isn't. So does this mean it is still funny? Is the grain of wood in a plank of wood art?

So much to ponder, thanks to jowwy 

1200px-Marcel_Duchamp,_1917,_Fountain,_photograph_by_Alfred_Stieglitz.jpg

Top Bottom