The Queen / The Monarchy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ebikeerwidnes

There are a couple of amateur type edits which you can notice if you know what to look for and examine it on high zoom.

Who knows why - maybe Charlotte had a small mark on her jumper?

If someone was going to do something with serious intent then they would have edited a ring on her finger!

no way this was done by someone more expert than me!
and no reason to suspect it was done for dodgy reasons - too simplistic and to the wrong areas

They do need to be careful though and just submit the original - especially after all the fuss made over Harry and Megan's photos

if the photo turns out to be amateurish then so what - it was done by an amateur - they can do the professional ones when a formal photo is needed and it would be nice to just see a family photo - even if there turns out to be a tree growing out the the future king's head!

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Unbelievable. The “Kate” photograph is first item on National BBC News, and, gets approximately 5 minutes coverage. Have people nothing better to do than scrutinise a photograph of a passably attractive young woman and her children?

D

Deleted member 121

It's only 100% irrefutable proof that we are all living in a computer simulation I'm hungry and I'm late putting tea on....

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
At least it's something important enough to take our minds off the thousands dying in Gaza and elsewhere.

I believe that whimsy and banter and laughing at silly people on social media are rights and opportunities that should be afforded to the residents of a free and prosperous Palestine, if that helps.

multitool

Shaman
IMG-20240311-WA0001.jpg

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Why are people wasting all this time on forensic examination of family photos, when they could be solving the Gaza crisis?!?!?!?!? :angry:

F*ck that. Us poor design monkeys need something proper to squabble about.

(This is tongue in cheek, but this sort of sh!te, along with AI is a genuine concern in the creative industry. There'll come a point in the not too distant future when you genuinely won't be able to tell the difference. Hell, even when I open Photoshop now it gives me the option to use "Generative Fill" and pull images from Adobe's vaults to totally alter an image.

There's a huge environmental concern around it too:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/cindyg...-loss-of-our-scarcest-natural-resource-water/)

Top Bottom