The Queen / The Monarchy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

matticus

Guru
I would try to solve the Gaza crisis, but I have enough trouble doing the daily crossword.

You clearly just don't care enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cirrus

Why are people wasting all this time on forensic examination of family photos, when they could be solving the Gaza crisis?!?!?!?!? :angry:

Not sure some amateur photoshopping is gonna do much for the unfortunates caught up in this (though I reckon hamas and the IDF would be happy to give it a whirl)

ebikeerwidnes

So - turns out that the Princess of Wales has Cancer and is having Chemo

WHich was always one of the likely possibilities given the announcements

I hope all the people spreading stupid invasive and disrespectful rumours are ashamed of them selves

OK - I know most of them are not but I can hope

icowden

Legendary Member
So - turns out that the Princess of Wales has Cancer and is having Chemo
WHich was always one of the likely possibilities given the announcements
I hope all the people spreading stupid invasive and disrespectful rumours are ashamed of them selves
Yeah - that's just what they want you to think. Obviously she has been replaced by a robot substitute which will be phased out over the next few months while the lizard eggs incubate for the next generation...

icowden

Legendary Member
Love that even the Beeb are spinning this out into multiple stories:-

What do we know about Kate's cancer diagnosis?​

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-68641710

Answer: Nothing. It's private. But we are still going to get 500 words out of it.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I have to say I'm quite enjoying the folk over on the main forum tying themselves in knots trying to make a story about the Princess of Wales, future queen, spouse of the heir to the throne and progenitor of the line of future heads of state, apolitical.

And of course popping their heads in here from time to time, hello everyone! 🙋🏻‍♂️

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I have to say I'm quite enjoying the folk over on the main forum tying themselves in knots trying to make a story about the Princess of Wales, future queen, spouse of the heir to the throne and progenitor of the line of future heads of state, apolitical.

And of course popping their heads in here from time to time, hello everyone! 🙋🏻‍♂️

Aye, that tickled me too. It amuses me that folk think this is some kind of place where people come to get beaten up or something.

Top Bottom