This forum and the current state of affairs.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Morning all……are the inmates still running the asylum??? Or have they decided to give the keys back and allow the adults to take back control???

asking for a friend.

jowwy

any chance any of you lot calling for calm, can have a word with the member from south shields.........

AndyRM

Elder Goth
any chance any of you lot calling for calm, can have a word with the member from south shields.........

I'm not sure we have any members from South Shields? If you're thinking of our Boldon correspondent, that ain't Shields.

mudsticks

Squire
Trans Thursday
Female Friday
Self gratification Saturday
Sod all Sunday
Manic Monday
I see, only one day for females..

I guess we should be thankful we can post our womanish views on one whole day really ..

But It will free me up some time to spread my love elsewhere, so that's a win I guess..

Self Gratification Saturday? :eek:
It seems a bit limiting I agree..
Got to have one pleasurable day in the week....
See above.

jowwy

When's men's day?

Still happy to have the C bomb dropped all over the forum i see......how do you think that looks from the outside??? Do you really think members are going to come here to debate, when you cant even get your mob to stop???

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Still happy to have the C bomb dropped all over the forum i see......how do you think that looks from the outside??? Do you really think members are going to come here to debate, when you cant even get your mob to stop???

You don't even know what debating is, because you're incapable of it without wetting your knickers over a word.

Top Bottom