This forum and the current state of affairs.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
I'm sure Sod All Sunday, Manic Monday, Troll Free Tuesdays and Woke Wednesdays are fully open to the ladies. :rose:

You may be right, but where on earth are we going to find any of these 'ladies' who might wish to participate.?? :rolleyes:

I see, only one day for females..

I guess we should be thankful we can post our womanish views on one whole day really ..

But It will free me up some time to spread my love elsewhere, so that's a win I guess..

It seems a bit limiting I agree..

See above.

Not everyone has a partner....

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
You don't even know what debating is, because you're incapable of it without wetting your knickers over a word.

i guess we both have to learn to things we dont like i suppose.....i have to learn to live the fact that the C bomb is ok on a forum

you have to learn to live with Brexit........which one do you think will learn to live better??? Me....lol

Where did I suggest that everyone did ??

My point was that restricting self-gratification to one day a week is a bit limiting ..

Anyhoo up all this is not getting stuff planted is it.?? 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🙄

Not so much restricting to one day, but celebrating! Now get on with yer werk....

PS: Will be 'local' come Friday, you've been warned!

AndyRM

Elder Goth
i guess we both have to learn to things we dont like i suppose.....i have to learn to live the fact that the C bomb is ok on a forum

you have to learn to live with Brexit........which one do you think will learn to live better??? Me....lol

Which part of "I accept the outcome of Brexit" or however I phrased it are you struggling with?

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Which part of "I accept the outcome of Brexit" or however I phrased it are you struggling with?

accepting it and learning to live with it are two different things......otherwise you wouldnt be on a forum moaning about everthing brexit related.

Salty seadog

accepting it and learning to live with it are two different things......otherwise you wouldnt be on a forum moaning about everthing brexit related.

download.jpeg

Top Bottom