This forum and the current state of affairs.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I remember you gallantly offering to row me back across The Bay of Biscay one time..

I believe that was the first time after my being on here for over 18 months that some folks realised that dargnabit, I was one of them wimmin thingies...🤔

We already had a woman on the forum, I'm not sure anyone was expecting another one. Although apparently it seems that Lurky McLurkface was under the impression that I myself was of the female persuasion...

mudsticks

Squire
We already had a woman on the forum, I'm not sure anyone was expecting another one. Although apparently it seems that Lurky McLurkface was under the impression that I myself was of the female persuasion...

I know right, everyone thought it was a strict "One in one out" policy .
That's why I had to be 'gender neutral' for so long..

Salty only went and blew my cover ...😳

Btw We had live feed and q n a from the peeps on "Boaty mc Boat Face" at the event just gone..

Of course they'd insisted on naming it smthng drear like "The Sir David Attenborough" instead, but we all knew .

Also btw..You'd have made a half decent woman, I reckon.. 😇

mudsticks

Squire
Ok. On that basis, I declare, in my opinion, there is nothing wrong with being a woman. Does that mean I can make “women” jokes/comments, without whining from your good self? ;)

Who was whining??

Who made a disparaging comment about being old??

Tweresnt me..

Salty seadog

No1 son went to sea as a cadet. On his first voyage, the ship had to put into port for repairs, after a rough crossing of the Bay of Biscay. It hasn’t put him off, he is still a Mariner.

The water in that bay comes in from three different systems and it is never kind. Hold on to your hats.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
The water in that bay comes in from three different systems and it is never kind. Hold on to your hats.

Yeah, I don’t know where he got his seagoing genes from, definitely not from me.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I know right, everyone thought it was a strict "One in one out" policy .
That's why I had to be 'gender neutral' for so long..

Salty only went and blew my cover ...😳

Btw We had live feed and q n a from the peeps on "Boaty mc Boat Face" at the event just gone..

Of course they'd insisted on naming it smthng drear like "The Sir David Attenborough" instead, but we all knew .

Also btw..You'd have made a half decent woman, I reckon.. 😇

Which half?

D

Deleted member 49

No1 son went to sea as a cadet. On his first voyage, the ship had to put into port for repairs, after a rough crossing of the Bay of Biscay. It hasn’t put him off, he is still a Mariner.
When younger working as a waiter we used to like the transatlantic cruises to New York in the winter....prayed for bad weather so nobody would turn up for dinner due to seasickness!
It worked a lot 😁

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
I've left it. I haven't put the stupid c*nt on ignore, but I will leave him to his own devices.

Perhaps, eventually, he will run out of steam when not fuelled by fools like me.

Once again, apologies to the forum. Other than that c*nt.

Oh andyrm……are your obeying your over lords, i thought you was your own man, that listened to no one. True colours showing up again, spineless self-gratification artist.

Top Bottom