This Just In!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'd intended it to be for any pointless news story, it's just the Queen that is generating the most pointless ones at this juncture.
Also, I don't think we have the power to change the title?
Oh yes you do...I think (well you can over the other place)!

Mugshot

Über Member
I'd intended it to be for any pointless news story
Does this fit the bill? It's today's Mail front page.

1645718293669.png

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
I thought this was pretty much the accepted standard explanation for Stonehenge. I taught it as such in History 20 years ago. It's neither new nor news. Having said that, I'm sure we all wish it was the most newsworthy thing at the moment. I've only been there once .... that road rather spoilt the ambience.

ebikeerwidnes

The comments suggest that he might be restricting some councillors' activities, hence their objections.
Maybe they would be more interested if he introduced a new line in woodcarvings to sell to the participants in the other activities on the same site

Although I don;t know what you do about splinters??:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

mudsticks

Squire
Maybe they would be more interested if he introduced a new line in woodcarvings to sell to the participants in the other activities on the same site

Although I don;t know what you do about splinters??:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Theres a few people around who are already making such adult novelties from natural materials..

I think the craftspeople involved are generally very careful to do assiduous sanding, and then probs give them a liberal oiling..

But don't quote me ,- I'm no expert in such matters..

Top Bottom