Truce?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Your age, gender, nationality, etc etc has nothing to with it.

I think the sight of a load of middle aged blokes trying to kiss the ass of young feminist woman is a sad mixture of comedy and embarrassment.

Just please don't tell me you are so dumb as to think they are being sincere.

Clearly nothing to do with age and gender, though you mention both and read the entire forum dynamic on your beliefs about both.

(I'm not actually young, of course, by any reasonable measure, but I appreciate that these things are relative :whistle:)

You know you've been spending too much time on twitter when you're waiting for the next nine posts in this thread to appear...

1000022568.jpg

Pale Rider

Veteran
Clearly nothing to do with age and gender, though you mention both and read the entire forum dynamic on your beliefs about both.

(I'm not actually young, of course, by any reasonable measure, but I appreciate that these things are relative :whistle:)

Can't you understand the difference between my comments and the comments and motivation of others?

Well, I think there has been ample evidence that Pallid hails from the Cretaceous era.

View attachment 4418

Weirdo stalker still doing weird stalking.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Can't you understand the difference between my comments and the comments and motivation of others?

LOL your idea of 'the motivations of others' is a misogynistic fantasy you dreamed up in an attempt to discredit any male support or appreciation of anything I post.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis

I feel like the age categories might be context and gender dependent here as they so often are.

matticus

Guru
You're right - it is a mere detail. I've already replied to matticus's post.

You did. Thorough as ever. Admirable.

Pale Rider

Veteran
LOL your idea of 'the motivations of others' is a misogynistic fantasy you dreamed up in an attempt to discredit any male support or appreciation of anything I post.

More tripe.

It's just how I see it.

You don't like/believe what I say.

But I will get over that if you will.

Top Bottom