USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth

Bazzer

Water Mitty replica and former Republican congressmen George Santos aka Anthony Devolder, who despite being supported by a number of MAGA Republicans, was expelled from Congress at the end of last year, has pleaded guilty to wire fraud and identity theft.
He now faces jail time of between 2 and 22 years and has to pay forfeiture and restitution of around $1/2m.
Sentencing is due next February.
https://www.irs.gov/compliance/crim...ty, Santos of,to the House of Representatives.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I honestly wasn't sure whether to put this in the "Joke" thread, but really it belongs here...

FB_IMG_1724399473846.jpg

Which takes you to project2025.com - a site so eye bleedingly awful I figured it had to be some sort of weird trick thing, and it is. When you click on "Make a Deiferance" you get taken to a promotional site for Dailywire's latest nonsense "Am I Racist?"

Pro-tip chums: if you have to ask, then you probably are.

Beebo

Veteran
I honestly wasn't sure whether to put this in the "Joke" thread, but really it belongs here...

View attachment 6627

Which takes you to project2025.com - a site so eye bleedingly awful I figured it had to be some sort of weird trick thing, and it is. When you click on "Make a Deiferance" you get taken to a promotional site for Dailywire's latest nonsense "Am I Racist?"

Pro-tip chums: if you have to ask, then you probably are.

That poster is brilliant.
So many awful layout issues. It’s almost too bad, which is the give away. Even my Mum could do better than that and she’s barely literate on a PC.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
That poster is brilliant.
So many awful layout issues. It’s almost too bad, which is the give away. Even my Mum could do better than that and she’s barely literate on a PC.

Yeah, the website is the same, it's like a Geocities or Xanga page.

It's annoyingly clever really. Well, the thought process behind it is.

Top Bottom