USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Veteran
There may not be an upside to trump - but I am increasingly worried that he might just stand - and win the nomination

If he stands as the GOP candidate then I reckon anything could happen

It will depend on Fox News and who they endorse.
I think they have turned against him.

Bazzer

There may not be an upside to trump - but I am increasingly worried that he might just stand - and win the nomination

If he stands as the GOP candidate then I reckon anything could happen
Hopefully, the District Attorney of Manhattan looking at the Stormy Daniels payment, the DA for Georgia looking at the attempt to alter the votes, the special prosecutor looking at his involvement in the insurrection, or the prosecutor dealing with the theft of classified documents, will spike the orange one's prospects of success.
Edited to change New York to Manhattan. New York I think is the tax fraud investigation against the Trump Organisation.

Last edited:

ebikeerwidnes

Hopefully, the District Attorney of Manhattan looking at the Stormy Daniels payment, the DA for Georgia looking at the attempt to alter the votes, the special prosecutor looking at his involvement in the insurrection, or the prosecutor dealing with the theft of classified documents, will spike the orange one's prospects of success.
Edited to change New York to Manhattan. New York I think is the tax fraud investigation against the Trump Organisation.

You can be forgiven for the confusion - so many going on it is easy to get them confused
still - innocent until found guilty
(P.S. he is guilty - jus' sayin')

ebikeerwidnes

He has said several times that if he gets in he will use his second term to take revenge on his enemies - and his definition of enemies is rather broad

If he does get in I expect political chaos at a level never seen before in a major Western country

• Sad
Reactions: C R

C R

He has said several times that if he gets in he will use his second term to take revenge on his enemies - and his definition of enemies is rather broad

If he does get in I expect political chaos at a level never seen before in a major Western country

Even if he doesn't get in, the way republicans are going it is a matter of when, not if, the US will become some kind of loonie christofascist libertarian dystopia.

ebikeerwidnes

I think we have to just hope common sense and intelligence prevails

which may be rather a big ask based on current trends over there

• Sad
Reactions: C R

albion

Veteran
Must be Putin using a ChatGPT thing to emulate a more insane Trump.
Essentially he is saying 'Fcuk Ukraine, Putin is my mate'.

slowmotion

George Conway, an extremely bright and eloquent conservative lawyer who saw Trump for what he really was in 2018 and subsequently became a vociferous critic, was recently asked by a TV show to appear if and when Trump is indicted. He replied.....

"Sure......if I'm sober."

Top Bottom