Voluntary behaviour code?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

I actually find it quite funny that people are still blaming me and ive hardly posted lately……..just goes to show there are more people causing issues than the welsh guy with 3 accounts, 4 IP address and some members who think they know everything.

i mean salty seadog posted that many times that @fynix was me, that even i had to check twice. Then you got classic33 trolling peoples posts on the main site and bringing the issues here, while at cookiemonster still thinks he lives in the UK and moans about everything that doesnt actually effect him.

and i posted all that without any swearing or abuse….go figure

How many times?

You clearly have a low self doubt threshold.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
How many times?

Too many to go back and count……..i bet you still think its me now.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
You cannot count to two or three?

Go figure.

I can count to quite a lot more, in multiple languages…..go figure. Still doesnt stop the fact you accused me of having multiple accounts.

and lets be honest all you guys want on here are members to massage your anti-brexit ego’s and if they dont, then you will call them racist thicko’s and expect them to just accept it and move on.

people on here need to realise some people dont have the same views as them and dont need to massage their ego’s and keep getting told i’m right and your wrong…..and then keep saying your wrong until you agree and change your views.

Salty seadog

I can count to quite a lot more, in multiple languages…..go figure. Still doesnt stop the fact you accused me of having multiple accounts.

and lets be honest all you guys want on here are members to massage your anti-brexit ego’s and if they dont, then you will call them racist thicko’s and expect them to just accept it and move on.

people on here need to realise some people dont have the same views as them and dont need to massage their ego’s and keep getting told i’m right and your wrong…..and then keep saying your wrong until you agree and change your views.

Xx.:smooch:

classic33

LOL. It was a cess pit. Weren't you one of the moderators?
Aye, it turned that way fairly fast. Folk trying to get it closed down, which is where this site is at now.

Two other members on here were mods, I weren't.

classic33

I actually find it quite funny that people are still blaming me and ive hardly posted lately……..just goes to show there are more people causing issues than the welsh guy with 3 accounts, 4 IP address and some members who think they know everything.

i mean salty seadog posted that many times that @fynix was me, that even i had to check twice. Then you got classic33 trolling peoples posts on the main site and bringing the issues here, while at cookiemonster still thinks he lives in the UK and moans about everything that doesnt actually effect him.

and i posted all that without any swearing or abuse….go figure
Is this an admission from you that you have more than username/account?

It certainly reads like an admission from yourself.

AndyRM

Elder Goth

This is actually hilarious. You call people racist, thick and tell them to "fark off" all the time.

Is the forum left leaning? Sure.

Are there more anti-brexit posters who routinely post evidence as to why it's not going well, compared to those who are pro and incapable of showing the advantages? Yep.

Is anyone looking for an ego boost? Not that I can see.

Salty seadog

This is actually hilarious. You call people racist, thick and tell them to "fark off" all the time.

Is the forum left leaning? Sure.

Are there more anti-brexit posters who routinely post evidence as to why it's not going well, compared to those who are pro and incapable of showing the advantages? Yep.

Is anyone looking for an ego boost? Not that I can see.

Careful now, he's multilingual and might prove it. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom