What do they want?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
Once again, thanks for your efforts.

No worries, tbh I don't know how to do any different these days, ingrained habit innit..

Funny. We have high taxes spent with their chums. It's not left or right, it's corruption.

It is that..
And no one seems able (or willing) to stop it..

Is it left-wing to not like sand in your sandwiches?

Hmm, apart from getting in and out of the sea pebbles are much easier to manage

I just have the feeling that pebbles make for a more left - leaning coastal vibe all in all .

Sand is for softy, luxury loving, right wing elites

Well I know it's hard to resist. 😇

But it can take up a lot of your time..
Not too much though. Five to 10 mins tops otherwise you feel your soul leave your body. ^_^

Don't even live here but go on a forum taking the piss out of people's grammar, you do that in real life face to face?

No I would imagine.

Are you supporting racists?

The best way to defeat racists is via humour. Long history of hate being defeated by humour. See the bio of Vaclav Havel, the first President of Czechoslovakia after communism was overthrown.

mudsticks

Squire
Not too much though. Five to 10 mins tops otherwise you feel your soul leave your body. ^_^

This is a definite possibility, it can really depress the spirit ..

I'm never sure it's wise to go near such troubled persons.

It's the old playing chess with a pigeon situation.

Grammar aside, how much hope of redemption, is it worth the risk of losing your soul.??

D

Deleted member 28

He is a w4nker and should walk but I doubt he will, I'm sure some Labour Prime Ministers have been w4nkers too so not much point to your post really.

D

Deleted member 28

You knew what he was when you voted for his party's candidate.

I voted for him to get Brexit done and he did, still can't see your point though.

He'll be gone soon enough I suspect so we'll see who we get next, I did vote for him but I'm not defending some of his actions I just don't get that worked up over it.

I voted for him to get Brexit done and he did

No, he didnt even do that.

I voted for him to get Brexit done and he did, still can't see your point though.

He'll be gone soon enough I suspect so we'll see who we get next, I did vote for him but I'm not defending some of his actions I just don't get that worked up over it.

You, and everyone else regardless of political opinion, should.

You've no idea how dangerous this government is to the UK.

mudsticks

Squire
Encouraging political apathy and disengagement via various means, was the political masterstroke of this and previous administrations, to keep themselves in power
Encouraged of course by the populist press..
With their easily swallowed falsehoods that appeal to certain mindsets.

"Politics, is so 'boring' and uncool - I'm just going to look out for no.1... Fck the rest of you"

Or else

"I'm so desperately trying to just survive, in a hostile situation created by my governments neglect, that I don't have time, energy, or brain-space, to properly pay attention to, or do anything about what is actually happening to me, or others.."

Either way, it's downgraded the whole of our society..

D

Deleted member 28

You, and everyone else regardless of political opinion, should.

You've no idea how dangerous this government is to the UK.

Just tell me what getting all hot under the collar about things you can't do anything about does?

Change your voting Strategy next time obviously but what's the point getting all worked up in between elections?

D

Deleted member 28

Encouraging political apathy and disengagement via various means, was the political masterstroke of this and previous administrations, to keep themselves in power
Encouraged of course by the populist press..
With their easily swallowed falsehoods that appeal to certain mindsets.

"Politics, is so 'boring' and uncool - I'm just going to look out for no.1... Fck the rest of you"

Or else

"I'm so desperately trying to just survive, in a hostile situation created by my governments neglect, that I don't have time, energy, or brain-space, to properly pay attention to, or do anything about what is actually happening to me, or others.."

Either way, it's downgraded the whole of our society..

So what does coming on here, and no doubt dozens of other forums, dishing out your words of wisdom and generally whinging about everything actually achieve?

I don't know many people 'desperately trying to survive ' I don't see many on here that appear to either so really you're just fighting the good fight for those that can't be arsed voting?

Just tell me what getting all hot under the collar about things you can't do anything about does?

Change your voting Strategy next time obviously but what's the point getting all worked up in between elections?

So we should all just turn a blind eye to the mess just now and care only for one month or so every 4/5 years?

Can you imagine the destruction BJ could cause in that time? Look at the wreckage after just 2 and a half years.

You pay these people’s salaries through your tax. They’re pissing your money up various walls.

But let then get on with doing that until 2024!?

Top Bottom