What do they want?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We all know that Brexity right wing types hate the EU, foreigners, the arts and culture, diversity, inclusion, pride festival, immigrants, lawyers, judges, facts, Glastonbury, academia etc. I’m confused as to understand what they actually like about this Britain they're so patriotic about?

All I ever hear is what they want to dismantle and destroy, even though that'll do serious and long lasting damage to the UK, that they're supposed to love, remember? I never hear about what they're going to do to create a brighter, better UK, just a UK with more hatred and division.

Can anyone explain this?

Last edited:
tenor.gif

D

Deleted member 28

Be nice to hear what the Lefties like so much too, all I seem to read on here is how $hit everything is.

I'll have a pop at answering from my point of view, village fetes, the seaside, cricket on the green, the countryside, the football, local boozers, can't say I have a problem with things like 'the Arts' , Glastonbury, solicitors, academia etc but there you go?

Not so keen on the other points but I'm sure you know that.

D

Deleted member 28

Yup. The only answer we'll get it seems.:laugh:

You've asked a question knowing there's very little chance of a reply due to the lack of audience, that sums you people up perfectly.

Why not ask on some EDL type forum instead?

You are a tool!

OP
OP
cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Über Member
You've asked a question knowing there's very little chance of a reply due to the lack of audience, that sums you people up perfectly.

You are a tool!

Morning Shep! Woke up on the wrong side of bed again? Hungover?

I asked a civil question. If I don't get an answer, that's how it goes sometimes.

WTF has the EDL got to do with this?

I see you're still unable to communicate without insults.

OP
OP
cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Über Member
Be nice to hear what the Lefties like so much too, all I seem to read on here is how $hit everything is.

I'll have a pop at answering from my point of view, village fetes, the seaside, cricket on the green, the countryside, the football, local boozers, can't say I have a problem with things like 'the Arts' , Glastonbury, solicitors, academia etc but there you go?

The question's open to everyone regardless.

mudsticks

Squire

You are a tool!

Who is 'you people'
What gives you the right to call Cookie a 'tool'.

No one is trying to take away the seaside or / countryside ..

Although this current administration is trying loosen the regulations that protect them from being despoiled..

That was/ is part of the Brexit plan..
Or didn't you notice .???

They'll also oversee allow development of what should be considered protected community greenspaces - such as cricket / football grounds.

People like me 'woke lefty environmentalist' are trying to resist such destruction .

I await your fulsome thanks..

Although I won't hold my breath.

If you want to join in the 'Good News' thread it's thataway >>>>>>>

What I've seen of EDL type offerings they're barely literate, let alone able to form a cogent thought through argument.

Why would Cookie want to spend any time there??

OP
OP
cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Über Member

TBH, that's not going to take the country forward into the 21st century or correct the huge economic damage that Brexit is causing.

We need to know what Brexiters want.

Last edited:

Beebo

Veteran
We know what the EDL want.
We want to know what the grown ups plan is. Rather than just a return to 1970s.

OP
OP
cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Über Member
What I've seen of EDL type offerings they're barely literate, let alone able to form a cogent thought through argument.

Why would Cookie want to spend any time there??

I have to admit, my once guilty pleasure was going onto the Britain First Facebook page, before they were kicked off, and correcting their grammar.

Their reactions were priceless. :laugh:

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
We all know that Brexity right wing types hate the EU, foreigners, the arts and culture, diversity, inclusion, pride festival, immigrants, lawyers, judges, facts, Glastonbury, academia etc. I’m confused as to understand what they actually like about this Britain they're so patriotic about?

All I ever hear is what they want to dismantle and destroy, even though that'll do serious and long lasting damage to the UK, that they're supposed to love, remember? I never hear about what they're going to do to create a brighter, better UK, just a UK with more hatred and division.

Can anyone explain this?

Don’t think you are going to an answer here. I can only think of one poster who has said he is a leave voter, and, one other who may have said he voted leave, but, I hardly think the person I am thinking of would qualify as “right wing”.

Having said that, almost everyone I know, in “real life”, voted leave, but, AFAIK, none of them fit the picture you painted.

OP
OP
cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Über Member
Don’t think you are going to an answer here. I can only think of one poster who has said he is a leave voter, and, one other who may have said he voted leave, but, I hardly think the person I am thinking of would qualify as “right wing”.

Having said that, almost everyone I know, in “real life”, voted leave, but, AFAIK, none of them fit the picture you painted.

No harm in asking.

D

Deleted member 28

We need to know what Brexiters want.

You asked what they LIKED about the country not wanted, I'd like the NHS to get more funding to reduce waiting lists, I'd like the road surfaces improved, day to day prices brought back in line would be nice too.

Top Bottom