Who will be the next Tory leader?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Go on then, explain who is pulling the strings.

(I may regret this.)

The club is made up of Western heads of government and state, members of royal houses, financiers, bankers, big businesses, owners of the major media and influential politicians, people like Henry Kissinger, Rupert Murdoch, former US Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, Russian President Vladimir Putin, former World Bank President Paul Wolfowitz, members of the Rockefeller family, the Ford family, the Krupp family, Rothschild and other major corporations and corporations in the United States and Europe. They have enough powerful people in their pockets.

mudsticks

Squire
The club is made up of Western heads of government and state, members of royal houses, financiers, bankers, big businesses, owners of the major media and influential politicians, people like Henry Kissinger, Rupert Murdoch, former US Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, Russian President Vladimir Putin, former World Bank President Paul Wolfowitz, members of the Rockefeller family, the Ford family, the Krupp family, Rothschild and other major corporations and corporations in the United States and Europe. They have enough powerful people in their pockets.

Mate that's just capitalists club, and big business...

Theres no 'hidden conspiracy'

They do it in plain sight, extract profit, and consolidate power and wealth, and have disproportionate influence..

And most people are willing to go along with it, either cos they imagine they might one day be allowed entry to the club, or receive some crumbs from the rich man's table..

This is not new, or hidden news...

Mr Celine

Fnord

Ian H

Guru
Mate that's just capitalists club, and big business...

Theres no 'hidden conspiracy'

They do it in plain sight, extract profit, and consolidate power and wealth, and have disproportionate influence..

And most people are willing to go along with it, either cos they imagine they might one day be allowed entry to the club, or receive some crumbs from the rich man's table..

This is not new, or hidden news...

Yeah, but who doesn't like a good conspiracy theory.

mudsticks

Squire
Yeah, but who doesn't like a good conspiracy theory.

Yes, I understand there's some kind of psychological reward in believing you know a secret, that others don't...

That you're the 'clever' one , and everyone else is a blindly following member of the 'sheeple' flock.

Most of us are perfectly aware that there are a number of disproportionately rich and powerful people and organisations, in this world who wield power solely for their own ends .

We're just not in that much of a position to anything about it.

And many others can't afford, or be bothered to care.

Ian H

Guru
Meanwhile, I'm waiting for riders on my 200 to return. Sitting here reading magazines, newspapers and prattling on Social Media...

First one back...

Milzy

All thanks to Boris many regions of our nation were conned, the whole Referendum campaign was built upon falsehoods (on both sides) but so much more critically for the leave campaign, where people were persuaded there would be only benefits to leaving and zero disadvantages, while to suggest otherwise was a mark of a lack of national pride or a slave to project fear. But the electorate deserve some sympathy. For Brexit there was a deliberate campaign with a populist puppet buffoon as its figure head who had a 'too close for comfort' relationship with some unsavoury, powerful and highly influential people. This man we now know to be a pathological liar, we also suspected he chose the Brexit side because it would prove advantageous to his ambitions to be PM, (and world King, heaven forfend), rather than because he actually believed in the campaign. (Neither he nor Gove actually expected to win.) So are we really so surprised that he broke the pledges he and the Brexiteers made? And keep listening because in the face of these persistent broken promises, denials, falsehoods and lies they're still doing it, the farce continues, They're still promising that our hopes will be realised in the weeks, months and years ahead. It is truly risible and does our politics a huge disservice, while our country is divided, headed towards recession, the population poorer, much worse off and broken forever. Who wins...the guy who invaded Ukraine.

All uphill

"Willing to lie and dissemble"

At the risk of splitting hairs I'd say that's putting it very mildly; it's who he is - I doubt he can do otherwise under even the slightest challenge or pressure.

D

Deleted member 49

Shocked.....man who is a born liar,turns out to be a liar 🤥
Although to be fair....he's far worse than even I thought.I didnt think it possible to hate a politician more than Thatcher.But Johnson and his minions are in a league of their own !

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
It's time for a return to old fashioned values and a leader you can trust.

FRGI4PRWQAEJfxo.jpeg

Top Bottom