Will Smith. What a knobber. Discuss

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

You seem to be quite well up on the celebrity gossip.
No more than anyone else I would imagine, the amount of jokes going around referencing his wife playing away led me to do a quick search.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
No more than anyone else I would imagine, the amount of jokes going around referencing his wife playing away led me to do a quick search.
Right. So your level of interest is roughly comparable to others on the thread. Got it. :okay:

matticus

Guru
Seeing as how the definition of forgiveness is fairly well recognised..

Psychologists generally define forgiveness as a conscious, deliberate decision to release feelings of resentment or vengeance toward a person or group who has harmed you, regardless of whether they actually deserve your forgiveness.

Not much to argue about.

You'd think so, wouldn't you? Except earlier in the NACA annals, some guy DID strongly argue for a different definition.

There's nowt so queer as folk ....

Rusty Nails

Country Member

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Will has apparently arranged to have a spell in a wellness centre to undergo a period of reflection. He's resigned from the Academy too. Wonder what else is afoot in order to rehabilitate his reputation. Large donation to a charity by the end of next week, I reckon.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
That beat slaps!

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Flashback to the time Will Smith slagged off the Wu Tang Clan, boasted about Wild Wild West, bemoaned the violence in rap lyrics and challenged MCs to keep their language clean.

View: https://youtu.be/anvVqevTys8

There's also a video doing the rounds of Will Smith as a guest in a TV show mocking a bald guy in the audience. Not the same as medical alopecia but still it's all a bit depressing when the ones you think are decent turn out to be as disappointing as the rest.

Milzy

Chris Rock has made extra money from this.
If it wasn’t a stunt & he actually chose to do that knowing the world was watching then he must have mental health issues. Hollywood is messed up.

Top Bottom