Will Smith. What a knobber. Discuss

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Mine are shocking...I don't pretend otherwise.But I'd never criticize someone on it.
Anything else is fair game though.
My comment was in direct response to a post to me by Shep which clearly showed that he had not understood what had been written.
Criticism is fine, and to be expected on a political chat forum, but I will point out if that criticism has completely missed the point, as I did recently with you having a go at me for supposedly being in favour of fracking, when I had just raised the possibility that the issue would be revisited. (which it now has)

Last edited:

Rusty Nails

Country Member
This is almost as productive as arguing about the definition of "forgiveness".

D

Deleted member 49

I did recently with you having a go at me for supposedly being in favour of fracking, when I had just raised the possibility that the issue would be revisited. (which it now has)
You poor lamb 🙄

mudsticks

Squire
This is almost as productive as arguing about the definition of "forgiveness".

It is isn't it.

Seeing as how the definition of forgiveness is fairly well recognised..

Psychologists generally define forgiveness as a conscious, deliberate decision to release feelings of resentment or vengeance toward a person or group who has harmed you, regardless of whether they actually deserve your forgiveness.

Not much to argue about .:rolleyes:

Milzy

Great debate on this thread. Even if it really was so black & white I’m sure we can all agree it all just looked really bizarre.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
If Shakespeare wrote a play about this would he call it Much ado about nothing?

D

Deleted member 28

D'yiou think Shep came here for the 5 minute argument or the 10 minute?
I was simply questioning people's apparent passion for the event that was all, I really need to take a closer look at the world it seems?

To me a 'tough guy ' actor got his arse in his hand because a known comic took the piss out of his missus's haircut (dunno if he went round and slapped the bloke who's been shagging her recently) but in reality there's numerous issues going on here I completely missed!

What a shallow, short sighted, mean spirited tosser I am!

Oh well, Wolves face Villa at home today and it's an early start 'up the town ' so need a spruce up ready for a long sesh.

Keep up the good work 👏.

Top Bottom