Women's football success

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
Yay .
Go the footballing women.. 😊

Did we win yet??

And if so do we get to lord it over them pesky germins for the next sixty odd years??

Ian H

Guru
Yay .
Go the footballing women.. 😊

Did we win yet??

And if so do we get to lord it over them pesky germins for the next sixty odd years??

Something like that. I have just watched the end of the game at friends' barbecue. Two (female) football fans were making the most egregious sexist comments. There is no hope.

93704A9F-8313-4675-B789-1C771C29A733.jpeg

Wibble. Back in the troll bin.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Make your mind up.

So now your bringing other comments from other threads into new threads…..you really are a joke

Let's celebrate a good news story, bollocks to that, let's have an argument, fark me!

On a more positive note, well done on beating the Germans.

theres already a football thread as i was told in the brexit thread before, so im just relaying the same information that was given to me……..whats good for the goose

also im welsh and couldnt give a flying fark for england women winning the euros

stephec

Regular
So now your bringing other comments from other threads into new threads…..you really are a joke

theres already a football thread as i was told in the brexit thread before, so im just relaying the same information that was given to me……..whats good for the goose

also im welsh and couldnt give a flying fark for england women winning the euros

You care enough to comment though.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
This tournament, and England's success, has probably been a revelation to many and hopefully will put to bed for good the notion that women cannot play football.

As in any sport the women cannot be as physically strong as the men but there is no reason at all why the skill level, or the tactical know-how, and the intensity cannot equal the men. Perhaps, as in athletics, tennis and many other sports, it will start getting the recognition it deserves in its own rights, and the crowds at womens' club matches start getting bigger. Hopefully it will help drag the quality of the other home nations up with it.

It would be interesting if Serena Wiegman would ever be accepted as manager of a senior mens' football team, but perhaps that is still some way off.

Last edited:
Top Bottom