Would you recognise Angela Rayner?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
C

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
I'm not a lefty.

When I'm at work, sometimes I say I'm in 'the lab'. In fact it's four main laboratories, with side rooms containing instruments, storage rooms and multiple office rooms over two stories. At a rough estimate it's in excess of twenty individual rooms. I say I'm in 'the lab' when I'm at my desk which is actually in an office off the main laboratory. There could be people in the actual lab and I wouldn't even know.
Keir Starmer, David Lamy and Angela Rayner have all said they were in the same room together at the same time. Why are you the only person still saying they may not have been and giving silly examples to prove a point that the Labour party have conceded?

OP
OP
C

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
No endless lying just an honest mistake for which Starmer has taken responsibility.
No, he lied several times about being the same room as Angela Rayner, and we can see how big the room is, it isn't exactly the O2 arena.

He hasn't taken responsibility, he has said 'staff in his office were mistaken', but it wasn't his staff who were asked and said no, it was him!

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Keir Starmer, David Lamy and Angela Rayner have all said they were in the same room together at the same time. Why are you the only person still saying they may not have been and giving silly examples to prove a point that the Labour party have conceded?
Source?

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I've got a very witty retort in my head but it strays so far over the bounds of taste, decency and civility that I'm loath to use it.

I think those bounds have already been reached, and breached. Did make me laugh that a user going by 'shep' would write that though.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Type in what it tells you to type, and all will be revealed.

Or carry on ignoring what even the Labour party are saying.

It doesn't answer my question, which is what specific source are you specifically using for your specific assertions?

Top Bottom