Ya boo sucks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
There’s barely a topic on here that isn’t being ruined by the trading of slurs, which is so tiresome that it’s ruining the forum.

Accordingly, I offer this to those so inclined to use as their very own insults thread. What could be better? If someone has annoyed or provoked you to the point you can’t resist chucking a barb their way, tag them over here with your best put down!

Think of this as the safe place to fire away with all the name-calling you feel necessary to get off your collective chesticles, and please, please leave the other threads for genuine discussion. I thang ewe.

I’ll start: Hey, @Pale Rider , I was going to give you a nasty look, but I see you already have one.

Right, who’s next?

Pale Rider

Veteran
Not such a bad idea but it will never work.

NACA has always been a small group of lefties who only want validation for their ideas.

The minute anyone with a different idea pitches up, the wagons are circled and efforts are made to expel that person.

Those efforts always mostly consist of insults due to a lack of ability in coming up with anything else.

If you could somehow get rid of all those with an alternative view to the forum orthodoxy all would be well.

Pale Rider

Veteran
He's up against some people who do this suma cum laude and even Victor Ludorum standard.

Judges, you may be aware, have been advised to avoid Latin when on the bench.

All in the worthy aim of making the legal system more accessible to us thickos who didn't spend sleepless nights at school worrying about verb conjugation.

multitool

Shaman
Whether or not @Pale Rider is (insert insult of your choice) is one thing.

Bit if you (or anyone else) feels the need to take the piss please don't screw up the discussion threads.

Do it here.

Err, I just did :okay:

albion

Guru
There’s barely a topic on here that isn’t being ruined by the trading of slurs, which is so tiresome that it’s ruining the forum.

Accordingly, I offer this to those so inclined to use as their very own insults thread. What could be better? If someone has annoyed or provoked you to the point you can’t resist chucking a barb their way, tag them over here with your best put down!

Think of this as the safe place to fire away with all the name-calling you feel necessary to get off your collective chesticles, and please, please leave the other threads for genuine discussion. I thang ewe.

I’ll start: Hey, @Pale Rider , I was going to give you a nasty look, but I see you already have one.

Right, who’s next?

You simply click ignore to get rid of the tedious posters.
That however, includes having to ignore those replying to same posters.
A shame as same persons can be interesting.

Pale Rider

Veteran
You simply click ignore to get rid of the tedious posters.
That however, includes having to ignore those replying to same posters.
A shame as same persons can be interesting.

Certainly an option, but if I were minded to click ignore I would be more minded to not bother logging in at all.

mudsticks

Squire
I’m glad things are off to such a good start. This is better than I’d hoped!

I’m off out now, taking my wife out for lunch then she’s taking me to see the Barbie movie.
Bet you’re all jealous, eh?

Well I've not met your wife so I don't know whether to be jealous or not.. 💜💃🌈

Barbie movie for me will have to wait til next week - but I've heard it's entertaining..

Where for lunch though??

I love that Korean place in town, somewhere between Central and Queen Street ..

Alas and alack I'm having to 'make do' with a picnic on the beach..

PXL_20230729_113212185.MP.jpg

Sorry I can't think of anything terribly awful to say about you right now.

I'll give it some thought over my.pie 😋

Mr Celine

Well I've not met your wife so I don't know whether to be jealous or not.. 💜💃🌈

Barbie movie for me will have to wait til next week - but I've heard it's entertaining..

Where for lunch though??

I love that Korean place in town, somewhere between Central and Queen Street ..

Alas and alack I'm having to 'make do' with a picnic on the beach..

View attachment 4326

Sorry I can't think of anything terribly awful to say about you right now.

I'll give it some thought over my.pie 😋

Never mind the pie, demonstrate some level headedness by keeping the horizon level and taking landscape pictures in landscape.

Top Bottom