Ya boo sucks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Just to save time, and in a spirit of fairness...you're all a bunch of nobbers, fascists or virtue signallers.

mudsticks

Squire
Come on then! What's keeping you?

They're scared you'll have some kind of devastating
"Well I can see a bit of both sides in this debate, and here's why"
come back, ready to deploy..

I like being compared to something rather wonderful.

Just don't call me Boris; I couldn't take that.

Exactly, I could never understand how being compared to magnificent lady-parts was ever considered some kind of perjoritive.

Whereas "A Total Johnston"
🤢

Anyhow, a birthday party, involving "A bit.of a knees up" calls now

Sheesh it's more exhausting than the working week.💃🌈😇

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Do you include yourself in that classification? Or do you recognise that you are just a heap of steaming doo doos?

giphy.gif

I don't come here to be insulted...I get enough of that at home, and over the club, and at work.

All uphill

I was thinking of some new insults , but they all said more about my life than yours.

You leaky catheter!
You overcooked dinner!
You buffering great Internet!

No, I think I'll keep them to myself .

Pale Rider

Veteran
Cunts the lot of you.

I feel compelled to add, lest anyone be genuinely hurt by this, that I don't actually mean it - it is, in fact, traditional greeting that I use with a small group of very dear friends. :girl:

Where do you usually meet - in a phone box?

Mr Celine

I quite like both the right wing and leftie comments on here. Good to be reminded of how other people think and feel.

Here's my insults:

To the lefties, if you're so clever how come you haven't realised your facts, superiority and know-it-all attitude gets you nowhere?

To the righties, why so unkind, why so nasty? "They" are people too, trying to get by the best they can.

What a complete and utter cock, including the avatar.

@Weegiecyclist am I getting the hang of this?

icowden

Legendary Member
Barbie movie for me will have to wait til next week - but I've heard it's entertaining..
Ooh - another tip. Try to go at a time when you will have the minimum of dense people who haven't clocked that it is a 12A film aimed at adults and have brought their 3 and 5 year old who after 30 minutes are bored to tears full of pick and mix sugar from the sweets their mum shovelled in with her hands, and just run round the cinema yelling.

(See Staines Cinema for more details)

icowden

Legendary Member
To the lefties, if you're so clever how come you haven't realised your facts, superiority and know-it-all attitude gets you nowhere?
To the righties, why so unkind, why so nasty? "They" are people too, trying to get by the best they can.
What about us middle of the roadies? Not good enough for you?

Pah. I fart in your general direction!

Top Bottom