Ya boo sucks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
Never mind the pie, demonstrate some level headedness by keeping the horizon level and taking landscape pictures in landscape.

Well just for that, I jolly well shan't - you stinker..

Pie nice, swim cold.

And here's another upright 'Sea slanty' just to spite ..

Nee ner, ner ner, ner

PXL_20230729_123440619.MP.jpg

OP
OP
glasgowcyclist

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
Well I've not met your wife so I don't know whether to be jealous or not.. 💜💃🌈

Barbie movie for me will have to wait til next week - but I've heard it's entertaining..

Where for lunch though??

I love that Korean place in town, somewhere between Central and Queen Street ..

Can’t say I know it but I’ll ask around as I always like to try new places.

We went to this place https://www.madras-cafe.co.uk/ on Howard St, near St Enoch Square.

I had my first ever Frankie Roll and it was fantastic, as were the accompanying dips/sauces. My main was Sambar Vada: “Savoury fried doughnut-shaped dumplings of ground lentils blended with finely chopped curry leaves and black pepper, soaked in Sambhar — a lentil and vegetable curry. Served with Coconut Chutney on the side.”

The dumplings were okay, not all that flavoursome. The accompanying chutneys helped it a lot. Overall the food was very good and I’d go back. Not cheap though, especially for the amount of food you get, so I’d make sure to get one of the pre-theatre deals. Very pleasant staff.

Disaster on the movie front!

We hadn’t booked but we assumed that since there was a showing literally every 30 minutes at various screens in the multiplex that we’d get seats. Not a chance. Tomorrow? Fully booked all week.

Instead, we’re going to see Mission Impossible tomorrow and we’ll leave Barbie until later.

mudsticks

Squire
Can’t say I know it but I’ll ask around as I always like to try new places.

We went to this place https://www.madras-cafe.co.uk/ on Howard St, near St Enoch Square.

I had my first ever Frankie Roll and it was fantastic, as were the accompanying dips/sauces. My main was Sambar Vada: “Savoury fried doughnut-shaped dumplings of ground lentils blended with finely chopped curry leaves and black pepper, soaked in Sambhar — a lentil and vegetable curry. Served with Coconut Chutney on the side.”

The dumplings were okay, not all that flavoursome. The accompanying chutneys helped it a lot. Overall the food was very good and I’d go back. Not cheap though, especially for the amount of food you get, so I’d make sure to get one of the pre-theatre deals. Very pleasant staff.

Disaster on the movie front!

We hadn’t booked but we assumed that since there was a showing literally every 30 minutes at various screens in the multiplex that we’d get seats. Not a chance. Tomorrow? Fully booked all week.

Instead, we’re going to see Mission Impossible tomorrow and we’ll leave Barbie until later.

Oh bad luck on the movie front .

You're clearly not Kenough on the Barbie boy scout preparedness front..

Try harder next time round..
(You idiot🙄)

This place

https://www.bibimbap-glasgow.com/

It's yummy 👍🏼

OP
OP
glasgowcyclist

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
Try harder next time round..
(You idiot🙄)

Well, it was my wife who was taking me and she was the one with the complementary tickets to use up so I left her in charge of entertainment. That’ll teach me.

This place

https://www.bibimbap-glasgow.com/

It's yummy 👍🏼

Yep, know it now that I see the name. My daughter’s been a few times and raves about it.

mudsticks

Squire
Well, it was my wife who was taking me and she was the one with the complementary tickets to use up so I left her in charge of entertainment. That’ll teach me.

Yep, know it now that I see the name. My daughter’s been a few times and raves about it.

Yeah yeah loser, just blame the 'noises off' 'wifey'

Different day, same old 'trash the missus' shoot 🤐

Anyhow, your daughter is correct.

My son also..

PXL_20230519_200711717.MP~2.jpg

Hungry now 😋

All uphill

I quite like both the right wing and leftie comments on here. Good to be reminded of how other people think and feel.

Here's my insults:

To the lefties, if you're so clever how come you haven't realised your facts, superiority and know-it-all attitude gets you nowhere?

To the righties, why so unkind, why so nasty? "They" are people too, trying to get by the best they can.

mudsticks

Squire
I quite like both the right wing and leftie comments on here. Good to be reminded of how other people think and feel.

Here's my insults:

To the lefties, if you're so clever how come you haven't realised your facts, superiority and know-it-all attitude gets you nowhere?

To the righties, why so unkind, why so nasty? "They" are people too, trying to get by the best they can.

Ace, 'Phillers, so now, absolutely everyone can have an egregiously offensive, massive pile on to the wishy-washy, centrist Lib-Dem... 😶‍🌫️

😁

Top Bottom