Ya boo sucks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
More cut and paste slagging off the Tories.

That's fine, it's an open forum, start 20 more copycat threads if you want to.

Just don't kid yourself it's in any way original or insightful, or saddest of all, the least remotely bit interesting or worth reading.

But is it true?

OP
OP
glasgowcyclist

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
My idea to reduce the number of Tory hating threads

How many would you reduce it to? You of such a February face, so full of frost, storm and cloudiness. (Just to keep on topic, you understand.)

Pale Rider

Veteran
Well, 7 people disagree.

Nobody ever seems to like your posts

If you think I come on here to have my posts liked you are even more of a weirdo stalker than I thought you were.

Not being liked by the likes of you is a reassuring endorsement.

How many would you reduce it to?

One thread one topic works for me.

What a surprise that list was.

Like counting is rather like train spotting.

Quite so, same old backslappers' ball, post the same old woke leftie claptrap then join the queue to pat each other on the back for it.

OP
OP
glasgowcyclist

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
One thread one topic works for me

As Icowden already pointed out, we have so many distinct areas of government policy and scandal which merit threads of their own that it would be nonsense to do otherwise than discuss them separately.

Would you have everything the Tories have done/are doing in a single thread? That would be a mess.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
As Icowden already pointed out, we have so many distinct areas of government policy and scandal which merit threads of their own that it would be nonsense to do otherwise than discuss them separately.

Would you have everything the Tories have done/are doing in a single thread? That would be a mess.

That would be appropriate, it is a mess

multitool

Shaman
If you think I come on here to have my posts liked you are even more of a weirdo stalker than I thought you were.

If you think I <insert condition> you are even more of a <insert derogatory adjective and noun> than I thought you were.

You are nothing if not predictable.

albion

Guru
With labour the Tories always focussed in the personal for labour. It was no coincidence that Tony Blair had near zero personal blemishes.

Brown, Milliband and Corbyn were easy targets. Boris Johnson was certainly the Tories biggest idiot. But being a toy of the far right establisment meant he is/was PR massaged ceaselessly.

Tony Blair had near zero personal blemishes.

Too funny.

Ian H

Guru
Indeed. And we're not just talking about his creepy lockdown mullet.
There's a milestone - he was the first prime minister younger than me (only just). I feel a kind of kinship... NOT! (I don't have a mullet, nor have ever had one).

Top Bottom