A real racist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
That's not the point.

It is the point Glasgow was making, and to whose post I was replying.

multitool

Shaman
Yes, I’ve seen him do it.

Obviously he’ll take a stand that’s contrary to mine, and I view some of what he says with disgust, but I address those points directly.

To what end? I've yet to see anything edifying from him. I choose to just cut to the chase and point out that he's an arsē, underpinned with a salient point as to why.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
To what end?

Proving your case, if you have one?

I choose to just cut to the chase and point out that he's an arsē, underpinned with a salient point as to why.

In that case the easiest thing to do is prefix your current sig line with “Pale Rider is a…” and it’ll be there for him on every post you make but won’t interrupt the discussions.

(P.S. The swear filter doesn’t block ‘arse’, so there’s no need for diacritic marks to avoid it.)

multitool

Shaman
Proving your case, if you have one?

I'm afraid I don't invest very much at all of myself on this forum, certainly not to the extent of needing to 'prove a point' against Pale Rider. There is literally no point. There will never be an honest, open discussion with a poster of his mentality. It doesn't matter what is said, he will claim any disagreement as personal attack.

He has openly said that he is here to goad. Let's not pretend he is a worthy interlocutor. It was made clear that he has previous on this forum, and I for one am not interested in an attempt to rehabilitate him.

Last edited:

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
You give him an out from your criticisms, however convincingly put, when you load your reply with insulting remarks.
It allows him to put the focus on your jibes rather than address any substantive point you had.

There could be good discussions on here, if only they weren’t stifled by streams of playground taunts.

A better browsing experience would be not having such nonsense to scroll past in the first place.

Sorry, You are far too sensible for this place.

multitool

Shaman
It's not a million miles from this ^^^

To this..

999,999 miles is a very long way

'Adversarial' means with opposing views. ie. not a circle-jerking echo chamber. I'd welcome well-argued points that challenge my views and understanding.

What I don't welcome is platitude presented as fact, and followed up with an accusation of being "braindead" or "brainless" when people disagree.

Goading means to deliberately annoy. Adversarial debate is not goading.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pale Rider

Pale Rider

Veteran
Oh dear, what a load of cobblers from the usual posters.

I'll reply to a random couple.

Paley helpful setting the bar here for Real Racists at 'has a bedroom wallpapered with swastikas'. Instead of somewhere like... oh, I don't know... advocating drowning refugees at sea.

Claud, you were the one who called me a racist for quoting the list of most polluting countries, and the inference that I've advocated drowning anybody is yet more fantasy on your part.

Although were you splashing around water, I'd probably hesitate before throwing you the lifebelt.

What the actual f*ck is the point of this thread?

The point is to get posters to consider the meaning of racist before throwing the term at others - see Claud above, but she's not the only one who clearly wouldn't know a racist if one slapped them in the face.

There is no one on this forum who is self-evidently racist.

Supporting a firm immigration policy, as some of us do, does not make us racists, it merely makes us supporters of a firm immigration policy.

I thought about replying to @multitool, but what's the point?

It's just another string of posts attempting to assassinate my character, and also telling everyone how unimportant I am to him.

Funny way of showing it, mate, but no doubt you know best.

Top Bottom