A real racist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Pale Rider

Pale Rider

Veteran
Whitesplaining

I wonder, do you use that nonsense down the pub?

"I say old chap, you are walrusing me by your failure to address the substantive issue, even by mansplaining or a strawman argument, which is tantamount to whitesplaining a logical fallacy."

(Several customers head for the exit).

There is no one on this forum who is self-evidently racist.
There’s one poster that has proudly and unequivocally admitted it.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Claud, you were the one who called me a racist for quoting the list of most polluting countries

I know that repeating the same falsehood until people believe it is standard gutter-journalism tactics, but actually I invoked your name because the point I was making required an example of a cut-and-dried, way-beyond-help career racist which would be recognized as such by other readers.

LOL. There's you, Shep and Dutchie even before we need to look at any subtler manifestations.
Never look in the mirror right? You're a classic person who instead of coming back with arguments starts attacking the messenger, probably to compensate for something..
and P.s. if you cowardly leave out the @shep @Pale Rider adn my name i'm more them happy to add them for you so they can respond themselves.
I know that repeating the same falsehood until people believe it is standard gutter-journalism tactics, but actually I invoked your name because the point I was making required an example of a cut-and-dried, way-beyond-help career racist which would be recognized as such by other readers.
Yeah just like repeating an word that has a certain negative load, it like ''racist'' but don't worry you're over-usage of that word actually does something, it makes you look stupid.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Never look in the mirror right? You're a classic person who instead of coming back with arguments starts attacking the messenger, probably to compensate for something..
and P.s. if you cowardly leave out the @shep @Pale Rider adn my name i'm more them happy to add them for you so they can respond themselves.

Yeah just like repeating an word that has a certain negative load, it like ''racist'' but don't worry you're over-usage of that word actually does something, it makes you look stupid.

Oh no. Dutchie making me Look Stupid. I'm definitely worried that that's a thing

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Here's a thought, Clearly Racist Peeps. You can just stop doing racism, then you won't have to worry about whether your persistent recourse to it leads people to think it's dispositional.

OP
OP
Pale Rider

Pale Rider

Veteran

Utter bullshite.

You called me racist because I mentioned three countries.

Two or three other posters questioned you at the time.

You clearly have no idea what the term means, simply ascribing it to those you disagree with.

I wish I shared your confidence. And no I'm not pointing at you.

Or to put it another way, 'self-evident' is doing some hard work there....

Words doing hard work seems to be a bit of a thing with you and others recently.

It's a simple statement of fact, since my return there has been no racist posts I've seen.

Members may post differently elsewhere, or be a leading light in their local branch of the BNP.

We cannot know, hence the use of the term 'self evidently' because we can only go on what's posted here.

Here's a thought, Clearly Racist Peeps. You can just stop doing racism, then you won't have to worry about whether your persistent recourse to it leads people to think it's dispositional.
You're not the one deciding on what is racism or not, hell you can't have a normal discussion without excluding opinions you don't like Hitler would have been so proud of you.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Andy my good man, it's like love, it's all around you.

Never thought Claud calling me a racist was a mating call, but they do say opposites attract, so never rule anything out.

What is? Racism? Because I can't see any firm immigration policies. Maybe they're written in terrible newspapers so I've missed them?

Top Bottom