Big brother Tesla

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Because they are very popular and people aren't used to driving cars with that much power and acceleration. I suspect that also if autopilot or FSD is being used that the cars may move in a way which isn't as natural to other drivers, meaning that their ability to anticipate what the car is going to do is impaired.

Am I understanding you correctly? Are you saying that other drivers could be at fault for not anticipating what the Tesla is going to do or that Tesla drivers don't have a scooby about what their car is going to do? The first is pure speculation which if true is a potential safety risk, and the second would show a definite safety risk.

Reactions: C R
OP
OP
albion

albion

Guru
So, not just the ransomware like repair costs causing insurance to be at the highest level then.

Because they are very popular and people aren't used to driving cars with that much power and acceleration. I suspect that also if autopilot or FSD is being used that the cars may move in a way which isn't as natural to other drivers, meaning that their ability to anticipate what the car is going to do is impaired.

Is this a long winded way of agreeing that they are even more dangerous and antisocial than other cars?

classic33

Number1 selling EV brand across most of the world.
Behind BYD.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I doubt I'm alone in thinking that self driving cars are f*cking stupid, am I? Especially when the guy at the forefront of this technology signs off on design cues from the Citroen Karin.

They'll become self aware and then we're doomed.

CXRAndy

Veteran
The Karin, what a funky car. Shame it never went into production.

I have grown to like the Cybertruck. It's so different, it's alluring.

I think the Cybertruck will do well

AndyRM

Elder Goth
The Karin, what a funky car. Shame it never went into production.

I have grown to like the Cybertruck. It's so different, it's alluring.

I think the Cybertruck will do well

It won't.

The Karin was a rip off joke of a vehicle. Bertone got there first.

Top Bottom