Brave, brave soldiers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Legendary Member
Politicians of all colours will support their leader to protect their jobs and future prospects, but you all think it is just some conservatives doing it and that it is a whole new thing! Hilarious
Not really. The level of toadying sycophancy we are seeing is beyond parody. Some politicians with self respect are not toadying (see Lord Wolfsson, Theresa May etc) but the utter rubbish that these self serving parasites are producing make Brass Eye and The Thick of It look like serious documentaries.

OP
OP
newfhouse

newfhouse

pleb
Hilarious

The real comedy will come when Johnson changes his story yet again and the same useful idiots are forced to publicly defend a different lie.

And once he's gone they will have to suck up to the new boss and pretend they never really supported Johnson at all.

Last edited:

FishFright

This whole forum is becoming a parody of itself!

Politicians of all colours will support their leader to protect their jobs and future prospects, but you all think it is just some conservatives doing it and that it is a whole new thing! Hilarious

We have a government that is making us a laughing stock internationally but Craig here finds that totally acceptable and even funny.

What went so wrong in your life ?

stephec

Regular
To be fair, Boris has a solid defence.

icowden

Legendary Member
Just doesn’t think the same as a few others on a pointless cycling sub forum.
If it's pointless why are you here and making a point?
Or was that the point?
Or is it now not pointless, due to the point you made?

I hope you are on point with this...

D

Deleted member 28

If it's pointless why are you here and making a point?
Or was that the point?
Or is it now not pointless, due to the point you made?

I hope you are on point with this...

I like to point things out to people who think their opinions are important even though they aren't, as mine aren't, so that's really the only point of the comment.

On point enough for you?

All uphill

I like to point things out to people who think their opinions are important even though they aren't, as mine aren't, so that's really the only point of the comment.

On point enough for you?

That's interesting.

I think it's a good thing that we all value our opinions, whether left/right/green, that way we can feel it worthwhile to contribute to debate and lobby our councillors and MPs for change. If enough of us do that democracy has a chance of working.

The alternative seems to be just to give up and let our masters dictate to us what we do and how our society functions.

OP
OP
newfhouse

newfhouse

pleb
The alternative seems to be just to give up and let our masters dictate to us what we do and how our society functions.

That's unfair. They also stir up the mob using malign foreign owned media, see which direction it's heading, run in front and then shout "Follow me!"

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed

On point enough for you?
If you didn't think your own opinions are important, or at least slightly less unimportant than the ones you come here to contradict, why would you bother expressing them?

Fwiw I don't think my own opinions are important (ie they might be correct, but they can't and won't ever make any sort of difference in any way, ever) so I usually keep them to myself.

D

Deleted member 28

Fwiw I don't think my own opinions are important (ie they might be correct, but they can't and won't ever make any sort of difference in any way, ever) so I usually keep them to myself.

Except for when you don't, like me.👍

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
We have a government that is making us a laughing stock internationally but Craig here finds that totally acceptable and even funny.

What went so wrong in your life ?

Everyone does it, politicians all lie.

Obama on Guantanamo "Today, President Obama announced the plan to close the prison facility at Guantanamo Bay once and for all -- saying that keeping the prison open undermines our national security and stains our broader record on upholding the highest standards of rule of law."

We won't go in to Blair.

Keir Starmer on Jeremy Corbyn during the election campaign on the Marr Show. "I am 100% behind Jeremy Corbyn"

Boris you all know about.

Why don't you show us a non-lying politician?

Nothing has gone wrong in my life, why try and personalise a political argument?

Top Bottom