Bread and Royal Circuses...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
It is far too complicated to have any real accurate opinion.

However, the younger sibling often feels the battle more. And in this case a battle of sorts was lost before birth.

Can't be easy growing-up knowing you're the less favoured child.....

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
For an illiterate serfs amongst us, this is what transpired between H and W apparently.

FlxfBIlXwAA-2vE.jpeg

ebikeerwidnes

Looks like every even slightly older woman that Harry has ever been involved with is now feeling they have to deny it was them

He has not really thought about how it might affect some innocent women that he used to know when this starts rumours

but then - thinking about others seems to not be his strong suit possibly??

would be funny of some MUCH older and rather 'well worn' woman came forward and claims it was her and maybe gives - totally false obviously - details?

Wonder where Miriam Margolyes was that day???? I'm sure she could come up with some inventive details!

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Looks like every even slightly older woman that Harry has ever been involved with is now feeling they have to deny it was them

He has not really thought about how it might affect some innocent women that he used to know when this starts rumours

but then - thinking about others seems to not be his strong suit possibly??

would be funny of some MUCH older and rather 'well worn' woman came forward and claims it was her and maybe gives - totally false obviously - details?

Wonder where Miriam Margolyes was that day???? I'm sure she could come up with some inventive details!

Most lucrative option, surely, would be for a woman to come forward with a "love child"?

theclaud

Reading around the chip
I made the mistake of listening to R5 yesterday. The phone-ins are an endless stream of people pronouncing it bad form for military personnel to publicly admit they were able to mentally dehumanise people in order to kill them. Anyway the consensus in mainstream media appears to be that Harry's book is damaging the Royal Family, so what's not to like?

BoldonLad

I made the mistake of listening to R5 yesterday. The phone-ins are an endless stream of people pronouncing it bad form for military personnel to publicly admit they were able to mentally dehumanise people in order to kill them. Anyway the consensus in mainstream media appears to be that Harry's book is damaging the Royal Family, so what's not to like?

I would agree, unless, that is, he may be potentially harming others too (for example other serving or ex-serving military personnel).

Beebo

Veteran
I made the mistake of listening to R5 yesterday. The phone-ins are an endless stream of people pronouncing it bad form for military personnel to publicly admit they were able to mentally dehumanise people in order to kill them.

How many of those people have read Brave Two Zero and other true war books.

Ian H

Guru
I presume another death during a high-speed car-chase would be a bit obvious, but I bet Charlie's minions are discussing possibilities.

BoldonLad

I presume another death during a high-speed car-chase would be a bit obvious, but I bet Charlie's minions are discussing possibilities.

Wouldn't it have to be a more environmentally friendly technique, to help with the rehabilitation of the Royals? ;)

Top Bottom