Bread and Royal Circuses...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

Screenshot_20230109-104819-078.png

Rusty Nails

Country Member
I love this sort of thread and the wider debate in the MSM.

Basically the anti-monarchists are suddenly finding the former thicko Harry honest, articulate and intelligent, while the monarchists find him calculating, well-rehearsed and duplicitous, and all agree it is harming the Royal Family, which is brilliant/shameful (delete as appropriate).

Personally, I think both sides in this family argument are disingenuous showers of shite and don't really give a toss whether it harms the RF or not as the institution is getting close to, or past, its sell-by date anyway.

Last edited:

matticus

Guru
Personally, I think both sides in this family argument are disingenuous showers of shite and don't really give a toss whether it harms the RF or not as the institution is getting close to, or past, its sell-by date anyway

Agreed - I can't see them lasting more than a couple of generations.

D

Deleted member 28

Thanks - I did.

Pity (for you) they'll be here long after you're gone and make more of an impact on the world than you ever will.
Agreed - I can't see them lasting more than a couple of generations.

I think Will and Kate are really quite popular and I do think their kids will also follow on in popularity so you may well be right.

D

Deleted member 49

Pity (for you) they'll be here long after you're gone and make more of an impact on the world than you ever will.

I think Will and Kate are really quite popular and I do think their kids will also follow on in popularity so you may well be right.
Your just anti ginger.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
I love this sort of thread and the wider debate in the MSM.

Basically the anti-monarchists are suddenly finding the former thicko Harry honest, articulate and intelligent, while the monarchists find him calculating, well-rehearsed and duplicitous, and all agree it is harming the Royal Family, which is brilliant/shameful (delete as appropriate).

Personally, I think both sides in this family argument are disingenuous showers of shite and don't really give a toss whether it harms the RF or not as the institution is getting close to, or past, its sell-by date anyway.

+1

I would just add, I care not what he/they do, provided it doesn’t cost me anything

Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 49

My 'just anti ginger' what?

Only kidding, good job trumptonaut isn't reading this or else he might pull you up.

Oh he won't, it's only me he likes doing that to.
Maybe he knows I'm more sensitive to criticism....or I just don't give a feck.

Domus

Two brothers fighting. Never heard of such a thing. My sister and I never did, honest. As for my three daughters all was love and kindness.

Top Bottom