But Where Are You Really From?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
No, of course not. This is NACA and thinking things through is optional. I just remember it from a Christmas Cracker and have been waiting for a chance to post it.

My money was on one of these, but with extra incoherence:

1670018210433.png

matticus

Guru
I'm not saying it's a setup or any sort of gay bed and breakfast style trap

Good on you! However, certain facts are now spreading their way around t'internet, and quite a lot of people are making conclusions about events that may or may not be correct. Now IM NOT SAYING that black people SHOULD have to be prepared for this sort of rudeness (and they certainly shouldn't need to be wired up). I'm not saying that Marlene doth protest too much, but quite a lot of people are:

View: https://twitter.com/SheilaStenhouse/status/1598949751533117440?t=t1PpsBs_xr8_yMHXOM6wvg&s=19

IMG_20221203_173800.jpg

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Good on you! However, certain facts are now spreading their way around t'internet, and quite a lot of people are making conclusions about events that may or may not be correct. Now IM NOT SAYING that black people SHOULD have to be prepared for this sort of rudeness (and they certainly shouldn't need to be wired up). I'm not saying that Marlene doth protest too much, but quite a lot of people are:

View: https://twitter.com/SheilaStenhouse/status/1598949751533117440?t=t1PpsBs_xr8_yMHXOM6wvg&s=19

View attachment 2602

Srsly?

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
and interactions related by BAME colleagues in the past,

have got one of the BAME ladies-in-waiting

We had this a few weeks ago, the term BAME is not appropriate anymore, I am surprised to hear such language being used by you both on this thread. You really should educate yourselves and use appropriate language.

Although I think we can all see why you haven't bothered to do that.

bobzmyunkle

I'm not saying that Marlene doth protest too much, but quite a lot of people are
So, what are you saying? It looks like some folks have decided to play the woman rather than the ball and from your previous posts I have to assume that's also your motive.
O.k she didn't go to the palace as a wide eyed innocent, do we therefore assume that no racism occurred?

Top Bottom