Cruella Braverman...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Anyone else very concerned at the irony shown by an Asian woman attacking the UK’s “failed multiculturalism”

This woman is dangerous and is stirring up tensions which could get very ugly.

She's beyond dangerous.

Salty seadog

I've posted this before in the other place but it never gets old.

FB_IMG_1695743707059.jpg

multitool

Shaman
Anyone else very concerned at the irony shown by an Asian woman attacking the UK’s “failed multiculturalism”

Well, maybe she is referring to herself.

She is, after all, from Kenyan and Mauritian background and married to a Jew, serving as Home Secretary in a govt led by someone whose family came from India.

Perhaps she has realised just how shît she is.

Last edited:

This woman is dangerous and is stirring up tensions which could get very ugly.

It’s the same ploy used by bigoted media editors: use someone from a minority to say the unsayable.

The difference here is that she’s not being ghost written. I think she actually believes what she’s saying.

C R

Über Member
Braverman reminds me of the commander's wife in The Handmaid's Tale. There's a scene where a foreign visitor remarks on the fact that the wife's writing helped to bring Gilead into being, but now the wife is forbidden from reading her own books. It would be interesting to see what Braverman would think if she ends up at the wrong end of the bigotry she is enabling as a useful idiot.

matticus

Guru
The Home Secretary is officially a liar highly qualified for her current role in this government
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...ity-child-grooming-gangs-false-mail-on-sunday
FTFY.

Pale Rider

Veteran
It's a shame the Muslim pressure group who made the complaint didn't concentrate more on dealing with the undoubted problems they have in their community.

There are more white grooming gangs (in a predominantly white country) than Asian ones.

That's alright, then.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Is it not possible to be wrong, or, miss-informed, without being a liar?

Are there reliable statistics on the ethnicity of child grooming gangs, in the UK?, hopefully, the instances of such activities is so low as to make any data statistically unreliable.

I would imagine that convictions etc would provide a reasonable starting point.

Top Bottom