EU & Brexit Bunker

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
briantrumpet

briantrumpet

Timewaster
The closest I have at home is our 15 year old, he says the expression "brexit tackle" describes a violent careless tackle, not quite the connotation in the original messages.

Maybe it's changing, but in the original messaging there was

1791059030872.png


so I'm not quite sure why the disbelief that it's used by kids as an insult.
 

Pross

Guru
The closest I have at home is our 15 year old, he says the expression "brexit tackle" describes a violent careless tackle, not quite the connotation in the original messages.

That sounds very similar to the connotation in the post that said ‘where you dive in with no thought about the consequences’ to me.
 
OP
OP
briantrumpet

briantrumpet

Timewaster
Glad we're discussing the important political questions of 2026 with the seriousness they deserve.

And there was me just thinking it was quite funny.
 
OP
OP
briantrumpet

briantrumpet

Timewaster
As in “What does leaving the EU do to GB? It brexit”. :sad:

Even better being a bad pun.
 

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Providing the Tories and Reform don't get enough seats to form a coalition government I think that we will definitely have increased and improved formal relationships but definitely not membership within four years. That would be less than two years into a new Labour government.
 
Top Bottom