GBeebies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
That would surprise me, given the proportion of whites in the male uk population.

Really? What is the proportion of whites in the male UK population?

CXRAndy

Veteran
To put it into viewing figures, why MSM is dead

Fox News is the most watched cable network with an average of 1.85M viewers per night in primetime.

MSNBC averages 1.22M viewers.

CNN only averages 582,000 viewers.

Tucker’s interview with Putin is over 50M views on X within the first 5 hours.

multitool

Shaman

And most of those X viewings will be people clicking in because they heard Carlson was absolutely submissive to Putin.

It was not a political interview. It was a one-way street with Putin calling the shots.

This is what happens when alt-right fantasy hits the brutal reality of sonebody like Putin. He's a dictator. He doesn't need to invoke culture war to convince dimwits.

The likes of AndyCXR lap it up because what Andy actually wants is to have his prejudices repeated back to him and believe that his views are the majority views.

This is why he is banging on about viewing figures, even though he is too thick to understand what they actually mean.

icowden

Legendary Member
NEIL Oliver has been backed by broadcasting watchdog Ofcom after he falsely claimed that healthy people were dying of a “turbo cancer” and implied it was linked to the Covid vaccine.
I'm not sure I'd describe it as "backed". My interpretation would be that they thought anyone listening to Oliver would know that what they were listening to was nonsense.

D

Deleted member 121

To put it into viewing figures, why MSM is dead

Fox News is the most watched cable network with an average of 1.85M viewers per night in primetime.

MSNBC averages 1.22M viewers.

CNN only averages 582,000 viewers.

These figures are minuscule compared to where most news media consumption occurs and that is on the WWW, it is not 1980 anymore...

Since you quote US based cable networks, in the US, the top 3 most visited news websites are

NYTIMES - 464 mil visits
CNN - 374 mil visits
FOX biscuits - 262 mil visits.

Not bad for being declared dead...

Reactions: C R

multitool

Shaman
Christian baptism asylum sausage factory now in other news outlets

Expect more to pick it up throughout the next few days

Reverend Matthew Firth blows the lid on this scam

https://x.com/Otto_English/status/1756384345281974341?s=20

So it turns out this involves just 15 people over a decade who 'may' have been asylum seekers.

And most of them were baptised by Firth.

See, Andy? See what a total fúcking mug you are? :laugh:

Top Bottom