Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

How does using pronouns in a bio mean you don't care about women?

It's a fairly common practise these days.

I guess it's unsurprising that Glinner doesn't approve.

I think it's indicative that the GC movement is not a women's rights movement, as claimed here by Aurora.

It's an anti-trans movement.

It's anti-trans access to spaces.
Anti-trans care (what has this got to do with women's rights???)
And it's anti-trans identity, hence refusing to use preferred pronouns.

It's kind of fascististic in its process, in that it starts off with what it calls 'legitimate concerns', relatively mild, but progresses to the point of hatred and a wish to erase a group.

D

Deleted member 159

How many of them are trans women?

It didn't say how many were TiMs

bobzmyunkle

I think it's indicative that the GC movement is not a women's rights movement, as claimed here by Aurora.

It's an anti-trans movement.

It's anti-trans access to spaces.
Anti-trans care (what has this got to do with women's rights???)
And it's anti-trans identity, hence refusing to use preferred pronouns.

It's kind of fascististic in its process, in that it starts off with what it calls 'legitimate concerns', relatively mild, but progresses to the point of hatred and a wish to erase a group.

A hell of a lot of conflation leading to a non sequitur. Who on this forum doesn't wish they had the mighty intellect of the Tool.

D

Deleted member 159

There are women standing up for women's rights

Safe spaces, sports, refuges, medical care etc.

multitool

A hell of a lot of conflation leading to a non sequitur. Who on this forum doesn't wish they had the mighty intellect of the Tool.

What am I conflating, and what is the non sequitur?

Those are big words for a silly little prat like you to be using.

ps. Little tip: everytime you post like this, you just show how butthurt you are ;)

Last edited:

multitool

Let's assume they are men. Men sexually assault women far more then the other way round

I see you are trying to play Aurora's little game.

If 90% of attacks on women are by known men (and it matters nit whether you call TW 'men') it seems unlikely that they are TW. They are most likely existing or former partners. Which means that the most pressing issue facing women is not TW.

Your, and Aurora's argument is facile. It's like hyperventilating about the threat posed by postmen to women, because they are men.

bobzmyunkle

It's like hyperventilating about the threat posed by postmen to women, because they are men.
Except postmen don't generally want access to women only spaces. Come on Tool, up your game. This is poor even by your standards.

D

Deleted member 159

Multi, just lashing out because labour are continuing with Cass, blocking puberty blockers

Almost all violence against women is committed by men. The reason it is mostly by men they know is because men they know have more opportunity.

The solution to this is not to give men they don't know more opportunities.

Statistically we know the most likely person to murder a child under 10 is their own parents. Nobody thinks this means it's safe for under 10's to get lifts from strangers and we should take steps to encourage it.

There are no special, magical men who should be exempt from the safeguarding we apply to other men.

Just be honest and say you want unisex spaces. Stop pretending some men are special.

D

Deleted member 159

You know I don't take you seriously, or regard you as anything other than a frivolous person.

You are even really crap at the game you are trying to play.

I know, you revel in your own superiority :biggrin:

Yet time and time again you come back for more :okay:

Top Bottom