Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
It requires magical thinking to believe that a man is a woman or vice versa just because they say so.

I haven't. I've pointed out that it's almost exclusively a male abuse of females problem.
You don't seem to think this is relevant.

The issue, again, is mostly male abuse of females.

They don't have access, not to most toilets and not to many refuges.
It's absolutely ridiculous to suggest that women aren't protected by having single sex spaces. We know what happens when they don't. It's why they were created in the first place.

Are we back to your single bog survey then? Other surveys say very differently.

I think I said what will say again now. I can list the examples from my own experience of how allowing men access to single sex spaces has been detrimental but anecdotes are anecdotes and you wouldn't accept them any more than I would accept yours. Secondly we don't make laws based on a few people's anecdotal experience.

No. It doesn't.

It requires acceptance and creative thinking.

There's nothing magical about it.

They were a recognised terrorist group and they didn't get women the vote. You can't rewrite history to suit yourself.
Again, Viki Bevan!

I could find you more male violence from the last week than a hundred suffragettes and Viki Bevan put together managed over several years. You are certainly having quite a day of woman hating.

icowden

Legendary Member
Good grief, you mean Aurora lied?

No, because she didn't intend to mislead. She just misquoted. Why do you find it so hard to understand what a lie is?
Sorry - haven't been looking at the thread for a while and didn't notice it had jumped on another 30 pages or so...

multitool

I
No, because she didn't intend to mislead. She just misquoted. Why do you find it so hard to understand what a lie is?

In fairness to Monkers, it is well-documented that Aurora's chief tactic is to misrepresent and lie.

People have left the forum because of it.

You haven't missed anything, IC. Monkers rehashed the claim about coroner reports that you'd already demolished and since then it's been the usual round of histrionics. Lol, see above which was posted as I was typing.

multitool

I can't be arsed replying to Aurora's long post because it's just more of the same refusal to engage with what is said, rather than what she wants to be said.

The truth is any man has free access to any toilet. There are no magic forcefields and there is no law against it. Aurora's claim that toilets are single sex because of male attacks is unevidenced. Most toilets in cafes and restaurants aren't. No toilets in houses are. The real reason is likely to be around Victorian prudery....something from which we know Aurora suffers.

Aurora refuses to say how many times she has been attacked by TW, or indeed anyone she knows in real life.

And we all know why that is.

multitool

No it isn't. You are being disingenuous.

Yes it is.

No they haven't.

Err....yes they have. About 7 or 8 now, all citing Aurora by name. Ironically, the first one to leave was the person who started this thread.

The last to go was IIRC Newfhouse, naming Aurora as the reason. I'm not surprised. She's vile in the way that only a brainwashed cult member can be. Once called me "a shill for rapists". Vile woman, but she won't be able to bully me.

multitool

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/news/regional-news/suspect-charged-after-alleged-rape-9413656

Cathedrals should be segregated by sex. More rapes have taken place in cathedrals than in toilets by TW.

icowden

Legendary Member
The last to go was IIRC Newfhouse, naming Aurora as the reason. I'm not surprised. She's vile in the way that only a brainwashed cult member can be. Once called me "a shill for rapists". Vile woman, but she won't be able to bully me.
@newfhouse's last post was in Starmer's vision quest on 29 Dec 2023 and had nothing to do with Aurora.
@newfhouse's last post in the gender thread was 28 Dec 2023 and the discussion was about transwomen in Chess.
There is no evidence from @newfhouses's thread history of an argument or an "I quit" statement.

The truth is any man has free access to any toilet. There are no magic forcefields and there is no law against it.
At the moment, if it occurs in somewhere like changing rooms, it can be brought to the attention of the management and that man can be removed. You seek to make it so that no men can be removed because all they need to say is 'I'm a woman'.

Aurora's claim that toilets are single sex because of male attacks is unevidenced. Most toilets in cafes and restaurants aren't. No toilets in houses are. The real reason is likely to be around Victorian prudery....something from which we know Aurora suffers.
You're just just demonstrating your ignorance here. Toilets in cafes and home bathrooms aren't public spaces - they're one single room. They aren't public access, unless you let the public into your bathroom 5 at a time.

You can't seriously be saying they decided to segregated prisons by sex 200 years ago because of prudery or that a Victorian girl was as safe in a unisex public toilet as a women only one?

Aurora refuses to say how many times she has been attacked by TW, or indeed anyone she knows in real life. And we all know why that is.
It’s because I know that transwomen are men and sex is the relevant factor in terms of single sex spaces. That isn't undermined by any anecdotal evidence on here, yours or mine.

Only you could post another example of male sexual violence and think it makes a case for giving men greater access to women.

multitool

So, still no answer from Aurora about how frequently she or anyone, absolutely anyone, she knows has been attacked by a TW.

Anywhere will do Aurora. Doesn't need to be in a loo.

How typical of you to misrepresent my cathedral post. I'm advocating for MORE single sex spaces in the places attacks are happening. One is too many you keep telling us, so why aren't you advocating for single sex cathedrals, schools, work places and most importantly homes? You don't really care about women's safety.

Clearly, I'm being ironic, but it is a point that not only destroys your argument but it shows the pernicious effect that people like you have on women's safety.

Thanks to bigoted zealots like you almost the entire public narrative around women is around spaces where attacks are not happening by people who aren't carrying them out.

Well done 👏

Last edited:

monkers

Legendary Member
Sorry - haven't been looking at the thread for a while and didn't notice it had jumped on another 30 pages or so...

Because she repeatedly uses all manner of deception, we've just grown accustomed to it. Not that we should have to.

multitool

@newfhouse's last post was in Starmer's vision quest on 29 Dec 2023 and had nothing to do with Aurora.
@newfhouse's last post in the gender thread was 28 Dec 2023 and the discussion was about transwomen in Chess.
There is no evidence from @newfhouses's thread history of an argument or an "I quit" statement.

I said newf IIRC. Might not have been him, but it was a valued poster. When I can be arsed I'll go and have a look, but it happened.

monkers

Legendary Member
It requires magical thinking to believe that a man is a woman or vice versa just because they say so.

The law says so, no matter what your protestations. We live in a kind of almost a democracy, not an Auroracrasty. You are not in charge. For all intents and purposes you are nobody.

Top Bottom