Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

How many of those rapes and assaults were by TW?

Oh. None.

Most of them were by men. There's nothing special about men who say they're women, they're still men. Read the article. Mixed sex hospital wards are bad for women.

multitool

How many of those hospital attacks took place in women's wards?

Because if the answer is none, and no TW were involved then banning TW from these places will make no difference to the safety of women.

Which means that your and Aurora's desire to ban TW from these spaces isn't about women's safety at all

classic33

Über Member
I could find you more male violence from the last week than a hundred suffragettes and Viki Bevan put together managed over several years. You are certainly having quite a day of woman hating.
I'm not the one who has advocated using the methods used by a terrorist group to forward "my case". You're the only one doing that on here.
You've shown nothing but hate towards men since these threads appeared. Why?

I don't hate men, Classic, I just think there are a few limited places where they shouldn't be.

I don't recall advocating fire bombing, breaking windows, or disrupting the Grand National as a feminist tactic. The threats of violence, and the actual violence, has exclusively come from people who share your views, not from women who share mine.

GSrCo3YXQAAKfEx.jpeg

You know you're on Naca when there's article about 33 rapes/incidents a week in UK hospitals, but the thing worthy of comment is the expression on the face of a victim of sexual assault.

Anyway, in other news, after an investigation the UK government's advisor on suicide has said there's no evidence that there has been a large increase in suicides amongst those on NHS gender clinic waiting lists.

Screenshot_20240719_164230_Chrome.jpg

https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...ust-independent-report#summary-of-conclusions

Jolyon Maughan needs to present his evidence in the public domain for scrutiny, and both him, and others, need to stop telling young people they will likely kill themselves if they don't get drugs.

Also today, Helen Webberley has lost her license to practise medicine. She and her husband started Gender GP and are responsible for giving out puberty blockers and cross sex hormones via their private practise. Michael Webberley was later struck off for failing to assess patients properly.

Unfortunately they simply moved Gender GP abroad away from UK regulators. Registered in Singapore now. She intends to carry on in a consultancy role of course and with 10,000 patients and an assessment system based on AI I'm sure that will continue to be very lucrative.

https://archive.is/XHOxN

monkers

Legendary Member
You know you're on Naca when there's article about 33 rapes/incidents a week in UK hospitals, but the thing worthy of comment is the expression on the face of a victim of sexual assault.

Anyway, in other news, after an investigation the UK government's advisor on suicide has said there's no evidence that there has been a large increase in suicides amongst those on NHS gender clinic waiting lists.

View attachment 6441

https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...ust-independent-report#summary-of-conclusions

Jolyon Maughan needs to present his evidence in the public domain for scrutiny, and both him, and others, need to stop telling young people they will likely kill themselves if they don't get drugs.

Also today, Helen Webberley has lost her license to practise medicine. She and her husband started Gender GP and are responsible for giving out puberty blockers and cross sex hormones via their private practise. Michael Webberley was later struck off for failing to assess patients properly.

Unfortunately they simply moved Gender GP abroad away from UK regulators. Registered in Singapore now. She intends to carry on in a consultancy role of course and with 10,000 patients and an assessment system based on AI I'm sure that will continue to be very lucrative.

https://archive.is/XHOxN

My word, you are so politically unaware. Essentially when you pay someone to say something, they tend to say what they are paid to say. When this doesn't happen, people are astonished. Eg Sue Grey.

Top Bottom