Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Fascinating how over the course of 18 months Aurora has progressed from "just wanting to protect women's spaces" to being passionately interested in trans care.

I've never said that and I think we should all be interested in people with mental health issues receiving only evidence based care, not ideological, activist led treatment. Children even more so.

Nobody cares about your histrionics anymore. Shout Cult all you like. It hasn't worked in shutting down the debate for 10 years, it's not going to start now.

multitool

I've never said that

Yes you did ;)

and I think we should all be interested in people with mental health issues receiving only evidence based care, not ideological, activist led treatment. Children even more so.

Weird how your interest in mental health and children is solely focussed on trans people though, isnt it.

Must just be a coincidence.

Nobody cares about your histrionics anymore. Shout Cult all you like. It hasn't worked in shutting down the debate for 10 years, it's not going to start now.

I'm not shouting and I'm not "shutting down debate". I'm describing, and I've yet to see anyone here post any sort of disagreement with me. Except you, of course. You don't like me doing this because it's uncomfortably accurate.

You seem to think the rest of us have to go along with your cult beliefs and pretend that they aren't what they are.

That is "shutting down debate".

classic33

Über Member
Who to believe? The Times article, which interviews the actual founder, that says it's now registered in Singapore, or Classic? Presumably the UK iteration is inactive and the Singapore iteration is the active company.
There's only one name showing as a director of GenderGP, and that's not the founder. The person to whom you keep making reference to left in 2019.
The company is still active in the UK. All it'll take is for you to follow the links given earlier. And then to actually read what the government records say.
Puberty blockers are now withheld because there is no evidence of benefit. Just like the NHS withholds lots of drugs and stuff like homeopathy, because however much people believe certain medications will help it is unethical to prescribe them without evidence they benefit patients.
Why not answer the question asked, a very simple question?
Much easier than spinning a tale that they are now withheld. And your reasons as to why.

The NHS stopped homeopathic treatment "as the lack of any evidence for its effectiveness did not justify the cost."

Many treatments were found to be no better than a placebo. However there's a certain amount of belief required for any long term medication to work. You don't believe its doing anything, there's a good chance itll fail for you.

Awaiting your answer to the question asked previously.

Yes you did ;) Nope.
Weird how your interest in mental health and children is solely focussed on trans people though, isnt it.
This is a thread about gender. If you want to start one on UK mental health services feel free.
I'm describing, and I've yet to see anyone here post any sort of disagreement with me. Except you, of course. You don't like me doing this because it's uncomfortably accurate.
Nobody? I can think of at least 4 or 5 people. The fact that you genuinely imagine yourself to be everybody's moral and intellectual superior, to the extent that you don't even notice any criticisms of your position is quite funny.

You seem to think the rest of us have to go along with your cult beliefs and pretend that they aren't what they are. That is "shutting down debate".
There you go again. Believe what you like, I'll continue to ask for evidence of your beliefs and question why they should be given supremacy in law over material reality.

multitool

Nobody? I can think of at least 4 or 5 people.

Name these "4 or 5" people who have criticised my position that you are part of a cult movement

The fact that you genuinely imagine yourself to be everybody's moral and intellectual superior, to the extent that you don't even notice any criticisms of your position is quite funny.

Ah. Ad hominem. A sure sign that you are rattled again. Not been a good few weeks for you, has it.

So you think you know what I "imagine" do you? Just like you try and speak for women, even though all the evidence shows they don't share your cult obsession.

Last edited:
I'm not shouting and I'm not "shutting down debate". I'm describing, and I've yet to see anyone here post any sort of disagreement with me. Except you, of course. You don't like me doing this because it's uncomfortably accurate.
Well now you're trying to say you were specifically talking about gender critical feminism being a cult when you actually made a general statement.

As for ad hominem, you spend a good proportion of your Naca posts calling other posters pr*ks, c*nts, and various forms of idiot so it's hardly an ad hominem to say this suggests you think yourself superior to others.

You can call it a cult all you like. It must be clear by now that whether it's on here or in real life people aren't going to be detered by the quality of discourse you put forward, however much you shout.

multitool

Well now you're trying to say you were specifically talking about gender critical feminism being a cult when you actually made a general statement.

No I didnt. You are lying again. You do it so much it's ingrained.

See below for a screenshot of the thread:

Screenshot_20240720_161514_Samsung Internet.jpg

As for ad hominem, you spend a good proportion of your Naca posts calling other posters pr*ks, c*nts, and various forms of idiot so it's hardly an ad hominem to say this suggests you think yourself superior to others.

A while ago you kept trying to claim I'd called you a c*nt. You stopped doing it when I pointed out you were lying again.

So what is a "good proportion"? 60%, more?

Lets have a number and we'll put your claim to the test, shall we.

You can call it a cult all you like. It must be clear by now that whether it's on here or in real life people aren't going to be detered by the quality of discourse you put forward, however much you shout.

Shout? I'm typing.

Quality? I've explained the features of cults, how the anti-trans movement corresponds to this, and how your behaviours fit in with that of a cult victim.

Even this post of yours fits in. Aggression, lies and ad hominem because the programming tells you that you cannot be challenged. It's no different to those antivaxxers turning up at vaccination centres with 'writs' and a copy of the Magna Carta. They were as utterly convinced as you are.
But the rest of the world looks on with bafflement.

monkers

Legendary Member
Who to believe? The Times article, which interviews the actual founder, that says it's now registered in Singapore, or Classic? Presumably the UK iteration is inactive and the Singapore iteration is the active company.

Puberty blockers are now withheld because there is no evidence of benefit. Just like the NHS withholds lots of drugs and stuff like homeopathy, because however much people believe certain medications will help it is unethical to prescribe them without evidence they benefit patients.

You know what an anachronism is? If you say you do know, then you'll surely know that you can only be talking out of your arse.

You called me a twunt, which is tw*t/c*nt, even though you denied it. You've called plenty of other people pr*cks and c*nts on several threads. I can't guess what you think this achieves other than detering people from posting.

Again, anti vax references that show nothing other than your obsession with guilt by association. Crack on with the Cult stuff all day long if you like. You've called so many things a cult on Naca, and said so many people are in one, that I think we're all members now. Except you of course.

multitool

You called me a twunt, which is tw*t/c*nt, even though you denied it.

Ive called you an idiot. Which you are. You cannot lie, misrepresent, and dissemble as much as you do and expect people to respect you.

We've gone through the twunt thing before. It may be a portmanteau but it has not maintained the meaning of the two words, hence:

Screenshot_20240720_170737_Samsung Internet.jpg

You've called plenty of other people pr*cks and c*nts on several threads.

Nope. Only CXR. But he genuinely is one. I think there is probably a consensus here on that. Another failed lie from Aurora.

I can't guess what you think this achieves other than detering people from posting.

This is you telling a lie then trying to build on it.

We do know that about 6 or 7 posters have left this thread and/or the forum citing you directly.

You've called so many things a cult on Naca, and said so many people are in one, that I think we're all members now. Except you of course.

Such as?

Another lie from you. It's a scatter-gun of lies now. Deep within your psyche something is getting desperate.

Last edited:
There's been the Starmer cult, the Corbyn cult, Trump supporters were a cult only yesterday. There's 4 pages of you saying Cult on the search function. You roam from personal abuse to crowing that you've won, from calling me a liar to saying I'm getting desperate. Desperate about what? The issues aren't going away however much you try to minimise them. If this thread fades the discussion will continue in public and elsewhere whether you or I like it or not.

multitool

It won't continue for long. In fact it's almost over. We've reached peak culture war which is what has kept it going. Politicians invoked it as a lightning rod issue in exactly the same way Trump invoked antivax cult.

On which note, if you want to try and claim MAGA isn't a cult, then good luck and crack on. But it'll be without me because I'm moving on.

Stay classy, Aurora.

Top Bottom