Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Legendary Member
But...police are now saying it is being investigated as a possible hate crime.
This from the BBC:
Cheshire Police initially said there was no evidence that Brianna's killing was hate related but on Tuesday detectives said all lines of inquiry were "being explored", including hate crime.
They said there was no evidence but have not entirely ruled it out. Why are you having difficulty with both of these thing being true?

multitool

Every such association I've seen on this thread has been of the form "it's mainly men that rape, including some that now claim female gender"; so are you saying that when Mudsticks et al comment on male rapists, they are encouraging hatred and murder of men?
You're making a pretty enormous leap there!

Did you read my post Matt? I think I said:

" It's commendable that on this thread at least there hasn't been any attempt to constantly associate trans women with rapists and predators"

Are you OK, Matt?

D

Deleted member 49

I read this thread now and again...about as much as I can stomach.But trying to outdo each other over what was the reason a young girl was murdered is pretty fecking low ! The exploitation of her death is sickening enough,she was a child.Have some respect.

icowden

Legendary Member
I read this thread now and again...about as much as I can stomach.But trying to outdo each other over what was the reason a young girl was murdered is pretty fecking low ! The exploitation of her death is sickening enough,she was a child.Have some respect.

Which was my point in the first place. Dragging it in to the discussion when there is no evidence that it was a hate crime is a bit pointless. @multitool's rationale seems to be that if there was the tiniest chance that it was then it is fair game to add to what is claiming to be a discussion.

multitool

I wouldn't try and second guess my rationale, @icowden. Far better to just read my posts and not try and infer things that aren't there.

I posted a news report up with a tagline that the murder was a "targeted" attack. This was verbatim what the report stated. Not my words. I immediately got leg-humper Matticus challenging those words as if they were mine.

Nor have I claimed the murder was a hate crime. I've linked to reports that the police are investigating the report as a possible hate crime.

I'm surprised at the fervour of a small handful of people who seen desperate to point out, repeatedly, that the murder has not been declared a hate crime yet, when nobody is actually saying that it is.

Is it a coincidence that those same people all have a history in this thread of being against trans rights?

icowden

Legendary Member
I posted a news report up with a tagline that the murder was a "targeted" attack. This was verbatim what the report stated. Not my words. I immediately got leg-humper Matticus challenging those words as if they were mine.
You posted a news article to a discussion about self-id, when it was not relevant as has been demonstrated to you repeatedly.

Nor have I claimed the murder was a hate crime. I've linked to reports that the police are investigating the report as a possible hate crime.
They aren't. They have reported that they have not ruled this out. That's not the same thing.

I'm surprised at the fervour of a small handful of people who seen desperate to point out, repeatedly, that the murder has not been declared a hate crime yet, when nobody is actually saying that it is.
So why drag it into this discussion in the first place? Should we also chat about the 2023 F1 cars?

Last edited:

matticus

Guru
I wouldn't try and second guess my rationale, @icowden. Far better to just read my posts and not try and infer things that aren't there.

Well it's funny you say that, because I didn't infer things, I simply asked you for clarification of your rationale.

You oddly found it difficult to read my (plain English) question, and now you've gone into another of your weird sex fantasies. (I hope it's OK for me to comment on that post of yours, I know you have strict standards on who posts what. x)

Is it a coincidence that those same people all have a history in this thread of being against trans rights?
As it happens, I think it probably was a hate crime. You are welcome to construct any theories from that, your choice.

multitool

You posted a news article to a discussion about self-id, when it was not relevant as has been demonstrated to you repeatedly

I posted this:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...Cheshire-park-police-launch-murder-probe.html

It is not a "discussion about self ID".

They aren't. They have reported that they have not ruled this out. That's not the same thing.

Screenshot_20230215_141846_Samsung Internet.jpg

Top Bottom