Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Oh get real, you are going beyond ridiculous now. Laying on one's back is a sexualised position? Best you stay away from yoga classes then.

FYI, Labelle calls it 'her kink' in own statement, why would I then call it anything else? I don't know what she gets out of it.

Tesco seemed to have found a top seller here - out of stock.

Yeah, yoga and Tesco dolls aimed at kids are exactly the same as Labelle's artwork made for adults to get off over. The fact they call it a kink themselves might be a clue it's not the same as yoga or Top Cat ..... they have literally told you it's a sexual kink and you still try to insist it's not dodgy as hell. Animals drawn as young children in nappies, made for adults who call themselves 'littles' .... nothing to worry about there.

Tags: babyfur, little fur, adult baby diaper lover, diaper ..... drawing of a 'toddler' cat with nappy showing, yeah no big deal.

Screenshot_20230320_193557_Chrome.jpg

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip

Every day's a school day round here...

TinySex between furs is colloquially referred to as yiffing although yiffing itself is not restricted to TinySex.

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Where is the evidence that gender identity exists?

I'm not being funny, but you literally volunteered upthread that you understood yourself to be a man because you're sexually attracted to women. There's a forum abbreviation for that particular gender identity. :whistle:

icowden

Legendary Member
I'm not being funny, but you literally volunteered upthread that you understood yourself to be a man because you're sexually attracted to women. There's a forum abbreviation for that particular gender identity. :whistle:
Yes. I'm a man and heterosexual. That isn't a gender identity. What people claim gender identity to be is an innate sense of gender - usually in contrast to that registered at birth. It's in the same category of mumbo jumbo as the idea that sex is "assigned" - which suggests that someone is giving it out.

We have male, female and intersex, heterosexuality, bisexuality and homosexuality. There really isn't any need for definition beyond that. Of course if you want to define additional genders and sexualities, you are free to do so, but I'm not convinced that it actually helps anyone. Some people feel that it may in many ways be reductive to dilute definition.

For example there are many lesbian women who don't feel that it is acceptable for a man to transition to being a woman and then claim to be a lesbian. They feel that it reduces their status, their rights and the equalities they have fought for.

Top Bottom