Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
Handy little graphic for the 'phobes.

Most people aren't buying your shït ;)

https://www.equalityhumanrights.com/en/publication-download/attitudes-transgender-people

Fsn_8zzWYAEMOBw.png

multitool

Shaman
And for the LOLZ

Fsn-6HaWwAAAM8L.jpeg.jpg

On twitter. Today.

Allison Pearson is just incredibly dim, isn't she.

The tweet to which Pearson was responding...

Screenshot_20230401_125300_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member

I'm not sure what you imagine this chart shows. Perfectly possible to respect transgender people but not think transwomen should be allowed to compete in women's sports or be in women's prisons.

Your chart is from 2020. More recent surveys show a change in attitudes. As the public become more aware of what self-ID actually means, support is falling.

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/society...-does-british-public-stand-transgender-rights

Screenshot_20230401_141344_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230401_141333_Chrome.jpg

multitool

Shaman
You dont need to 'imagine' anything...but I know thats a codeword for you searching for a possible misrepresentation. Interesting that you reflexively thing it's about you ("rent free", wasn't it?) when it is about transphobes.

We don't have legal self-ID. Trans women's use of toilets hasn't changed, so this cannot account for attitudinal change.

What can account for it is wall-to-wall anti-trans propaganda on social media, paid for by hard right US dodgy money, and disseminated by useful idiots. Plus, of course, UK government invoking anti-trans attitudes as a political weapon.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Also, 45. That's the number of times you've mentioned me by name in this thread. That's just 'Aurora'; it doesn't include the posts when you put AS or @ me directly.

Kudos on resurrecting the thread for the 4th time though. I'm sure we're all excited at going over the same stuff for the umpteenth time.

multitool

Shaman
Also, 45. That's the number of times you've mentioned me by name in this thread. That's just 'Aurora'; it doesn't include the posts when you put AS or @ me directly.

Kudos on resurrecting the thread for the 4th time though. I'm sure we're all excited at going over the same stuff for the umpteenth time.

You are so weird.

Nobody compels you to even read this thread, let alone contribute. But you do. Literally every time anybody posts. And you've were not named in either of these two posts.

And, forgive me, but it isn't up to you to decide who posts in which threads.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
What can account for it is wall-to-wall anti-trans propaganda on social media, paid for by hard right US dodgy money, and disseminated by useful idiots. Plus, of course, UK government invoking anti-trans attitudes as a political weapon.

Or perhaps just that the public previously thought we were talking about a tiny number of adults who had undergone surgery and who weren't pressing for access to single sex spaces, or women's prisons, or women's sports. Still, I'm sure the scenes from New Zealand helped in winning over hearts and minds.

multitool

Shaman
Interesting take on the "scenes" from Australia, NZ.

Those of us without diseased minds saw a huge number of non-trans people showing up because they didn't want that little fascist grifting cûnt stirring up hate in their country.

Posie farking-Yaxley Robinson has just cancelled her trip to Dublin...citing a clash with Joe Biden's visit bwa ha ha haha. Like the city isn't big enough for the two of them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Little Kellie knows the game is up. She's niche. Real niche. Most people aren't hate-filled cùnts

Last edited:

icowden

Legendary Member
We don't have legal self-ID. Trans women's use of toilets hasn't changed, so this cannot account for attitudinal change.
But we have been told that it is coming and we can see where inequalities have been highlighted - such as womens sport, so that is likely to be a factor.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Those of us without diseased minds saw a huge number of non-trans people showing up because they didn't want that little fascist grifting cûnt ..... Little Kellie knows the game is up. She's niche. Real niche. Most people aren't hate-filled cùnts

It's not just KJK events that the people you cheer on turn up at though. They turn up wherever women are meeting to discuss women's rights. They try to get women sacked or cancelled for stuff as basic as saying biology is real and sex matters. And they use the language that you use on here. The aim of course isn't to stop KJK talking. The aim is to make all women afraid to talk, meet, and organise.

monkers

Guru
It's not just KJK events that the people you cheer on turn up at though. They turn up wherever women are meeting to discuss women's rights. They try to get women sacked or cancelled for stuff as basic as saying biology is real and sex matters. And they use the language that you use on here. The aim of course isn't to stop KJK talking. The aim is to make all women afraid to talk, meet, and organise.

They are protesting the hate. Trans rights are human rights too.

multitool

Shaman

"All women"

There you go again with your dishonest bullshït. You do not speak for all women. You speak for a tiny number of women skewered on some sort of weird ideological obsession .

There are zero women on this thread who agree with you. All the women who post here disagree with you because they think the spectre of predatory trans women is bogus.Clearly they are the wrong sort of women, as far as you are concerned.

And guess what...because I respect women's views and privilege them over my own, that is who I listen to.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
"All women". There you go again with your dishonest bullshït. You do not speak for all women. You speak for a tiny number of women skewered on some sort of weird ideological obsession .
The more recent surveys on opinions on transgender issues seem to suggest that yours is the minority view. I didn't say I spoke for all women in that post. I said that one of the aims of radical and violent trans activism is to get all women to shut up on this issue, whatever their views are. The more moderate public voices get as much abuse as KJK from those who you cheer on on here.

There are zero women on this thread who agree with you. All the women who post here disagree with you because they think the spectre of predatory trans women is bogus.Clearly they are the wrong sort of women, as far as you are concerned.

We're on a niche bike forum, it's not going to be representative of anything other than the individual thoughts of the handful of people - and it's literally single figures most days - who post on it. Once again though, you seem to find it hard to grasp that women are allowed to disagree with each other.

And guess what...because I respect women's views and privilege them over my own, that is who I listen to.

Zero evidence of either of those things. You don't respect the views of anybody who disagrees with you, on this issue or anything else. You behave on this thread just like you do on other threads, calling people thick or just resorting to calling them c*nts. Wether it's posting pictures of the gates of Auschwitz to own the Tories or revelling in violence against women, you don't respect anything or anybody. And you have done absolutely nothing to advance the discussion.

Top Bottom