Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

monkers

Legendary Member
If you read this which is even main stream media it says she was a trans man under the care of her doctor. To me that means he will be giving what ever pronouns it is HRT. Probably testosterone gel.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...nifesto-trans-nashville-shooter-b2311712.html

You actually don't know do you.

Milzy

You actually don't know do you.

Read it. No women has ever shot up a school.
Hale reportedly was a transgender man who used he/him pronouns, though law enforcement officials initially described the suspect as a woman in the aftermath of the shooting. So if you think a women killed those people then you are just another one of those transphobic bigots on C.C.

Last edited:

classic33

Über Member
Hale reportedly was a transgender man who used he/him pronouns, though law enforcement officials initially described the suspect as a woman in the aftermath of the shooting. So if you think a women killed those people then you are just another one of those transphobic bigots on C.C.
Try Brenda Spencer.

Milzy

Try Brenda Spencer.

Correct.
https://www.voxbliss.com/brenda-spencer-now/
That’s all that tool had to say.
1979 she’s an outlier.

Milzy

She was charged as an adult female.

You have to remember that @AuroraSaab doesn't see trans people as anything other than their birth sex. That would make the link I posted earlier correct in her eyes. Regardless of any treatment being received or already administered.

She hated Mondays. Didn’t look like such a girlie girl with that mullet. Luckily it’s ultra rare compared with men. It’s good to see the kids didn’t die.

Men are responsible for the vast majority of violent crime, including mass shootings. Regardless of this individual case - the full facts aren't being made public atm - female mass shooters and serial killers are not completely unknown but are relatively rare.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/476445/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-gender/

Screenshot_20230513_234544_Chrome.jpg

Everybody is their birth sex, Classic, so yes I would regard a transman as female, and yes, females also comit terrible crimes. But with the exception of fraud and prostitution arrests, the crime stats in every country show that men offend at a much higher rate than women in almost every area.

monkers

Legendary Member

You sound quite mad Milzy. The question was, was Audrey Hale using testerone or not? You claimed some astonishing things, but clearly you can not substantiate any of what you said.

Milzy

You sound quite mad Milzy. The question was, was Audrey Hale using testerone or not? You claimed some astonishing things, but clearly you can not substantiate any of what you said.

You sound insane. That shooter was under the care of a doctor. In the states Dr’s love prescribing pharma products it’s huge business.
Is there a chance the person was on some kind of HRT? I would say quite a moderate chance.

Milzy

Men are responsible for the vast majority of violent crime, including mass shootings. Regardless of this individual case - the full facts aren't being made public atm - female mass shooters and serial killers are not completely unknown but are relatively rare.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/476445/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-gender/

View attachment 3849

Everybody is their birth sex, Classic, so yes I would regard a transman as female, and yes, females also comit terrible crimes. But with the exception of fraud and prostitution arrests, the crime stats in every country show that men offend at a much higher rate than women in almost every area.

I totally agree with this. Classic politely pointed out I was wrong. That’s the brilliant thing about discourse you can change peoples minds without becoming arsey.

Top Bottom