Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
He's clearly a bell end. As a teacher he is supposed to be encouraging his pupils to achieve as much as they can. That might just involve parking some of his beliefs at home. Teacher's should not deliberately make pupils uncomfortable, nor use their profession as a religious or political pulpit. They are there to teach the curriculum.

Probably the most interesting thing is that he is a maths teacher as it's usually the RE teachers that you have to complain about. Maths has nothing to do with gender nor homosexuality, so it really shouldn't be an issue for him.

I've just caught up on this. As ever, the Mail and Telegraph are not to be believed. This man was not banned for misgendering a student. He was banned from the profession for going on national tv and sharing identifiable information about a vulnerable young person.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Should a woman with prostrate cancer be forced to use the men only area? Following your line of thought, the answer appears to be yes. We're only a minority, so we don't matter when it comes to being treated.
No, of course not. The point is that we don't give men with prostate cancer or illness a free pass into women's single sex spaces and services, but some people seem to think we should give that free pass to others.

Men's health care matters as much as women's. Nobody has ever said otherwise.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Maybe Aurorasaab would be better off accepting the fact she cannot exclude women from where she wants to. I'll include trans men in this as she sees them as men, not women. Despite her repeated claims about trans women.

Transmen are women. I've never said otherwise. I honestly don't know where you get half the stuff you attribute to me in your posts. Maybe you should accept women have the right to resist your determination to shoehorn men into everything from women's jails to women's sports.

Last edited:

classic33

No, of course not. The point is that we don't give men with prostate cancer or illness a free pass into women's single sex spaces and services, but some people seem to think we should give that free pass to others.

Men's health care matters as much as women's. Nobody has ever said otherwise.
So if you're a trans woman/man, you have an illness!
In your opinion of course.

Keeping it simple, A or B.
A) Yes, they have an illness.
B) No, they don't have an illness.

I wasn't aware passes were a requirement for the health services in the UK. When did they sneak that one in?

Why shouldn't she, using your method, it's a men's issue and you go with the majority. Therefore she shouldn't be allowed in women only areas. Your "logic" not mine.

monkers

Guru
You’re a man. If you met a women at a bar and then you ended up at her place one thing leads to another and you’re in bed with her but find she has a penis bigger than yours but you have sex with each other does that make you gay?

If that woman is a trans woman under a hormone regime with an atrophied penis and it's bigger than your's, then maybe being gay isn't the thing you should be most worried about. :rolleyes: Just sayin'.

classic33

Fair play to Marie MacGowan, not taking the token gesture offered, giving it to the hospital where she was treated instead.

That sentence is way too lenient. Beating her, on and off for nearly 3/4's of an hour.

classic33

Yes, male violence continues to be a problem. So does abhorrent psychotic men on drugs trying to excuse their violence. This is just a variant of the gay panic defence.

Classic, I'm going to stop replying to you now because I find your posts increasingly surreal. Have a lovely evening.
I've simply pointed out parts in your posts that you've said you don't understand, and you say mine are surreal.

classic33

Yes, male violence continues to be a problem. So does abhorrent psychotic men on drugs trying to excuse their violence. This is just a variant of the gay panic defence.

Classic, I'm going to stop replying to you now because I find your posts increasingly surreal. Have a lovely evening.
And you were a witness at the hearing no doubt.

Milzy

If that woman is a trans woman under a hormone regime with an atrophied penis and it's bigger than your's, then maybe being gay isn't the thing you should be most worried about. :rolleyes: Just sayin'.

When you see all the Thai lady boys they always have massive members though despite their small stature and what ever HRT they’re taking.

Top Bottom