Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
No coincidence that you blame male violence on everybody but the men actually doing it. You've spent half this thread calling gender critical women fascists and Nazis. When one of the women you rail against gets assaulted I doubt you will considering you and your misogynistic tropes responsible either.

multitool

Shaman
No coincidence that you blame male violence on everybody but the men actually doing it

Outright lie

You've spent half this thread calling gender critical women fascists and Nazis.

Another lie

When one of the women you rail against gets assaulted I doubt you will considering you and your misogynistic tropes responsible either.

Bullshít hypothetical.

You are doing your bit to contribute to an environment that is hostile to TW, sneakily eliding them with predators, then when the result of this atmosphere is a transphobic attack on a woman, you use the transphobic attack as justification for your own transphobic rantings.

Your perverse dishonesty actually makes me feel nauseous.

Last edited:

bobzmyunkle

You are doing your bit to contribute to an environment that is hostile to TW, sneakily eliding them with predators, then when the result of this atmosphere is a transphobic attack on a woman, you use the transphobic attack as justification for your own transphobic rantings.
Couldn't call your elision sneaky.

multitool

Shaman
Ah the misogyny bullshït. That's the standard transphobe defence, you've obviously picked up on the transphobe twitter accounts you follow.

Here, I am talking about the environment that led to an attack on a woman, and you call it misogyny. The irony.

People here have talked about cis-gender masculine looking women getting harrased by women in toilets. Obviously they are misogynistic too. Or maybe just collateral damage in your dimwit, obsessive culture war. Literal attacks on women, because of the utter crap you amplify.

Who is the actual misogynist here. Its you.

Last edited:

classic33

No coincidence that you blame male violence on everybody but the men actually doing it. You've spent half this thread calling gender critical women fascists and Nazis. When one of the women you rail against gets assaulted I doubt you will considering you and your misogynistic tropes responsible either.
How do you know that the woman assassinated is gender critical. That she "rails against trans men/women"?

You've not exactly said anything other than it's expected male violence that's to be expected.
What about the students that came to her aid. Are they as bad as the person who committed the assault.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
How do you know that the woman assassinated is gender critical. That she "rails against trans men/women"?

You've not exactly said anything other than it's expected male violence that's to be expected.
What about the students that came to her aid. Are they as bad as the person who committed the assault.

Once again I can only marvel at the surrealism of this post. Also, nobody has been assassinated.

Here, I am talking about the environment that led to an attack on a woman, and you call it misogyny. The irony.

Women talking about their rights = 'environment that led to an attack on a woman'.

Men calling those women bigoted fascists and Nazis = perfectly acceptable and not at all likely to create an 'environment that might lead to an attack on a woman'.

You can't have it both ways. You can't moan about creating an environment in which violent men act out their violence against one group whilst also contributing to the environment in which different violent men act out out their violence against another group.

I suppose the difference is you think one group deserve violence, whereas I think noone deserves violence.

Last edited:

classic33

Once again I can only marvel at the surrealism of this post. Also, nobody has been assassinated.

Women talking about their rights = 'environment that led to an attack on a woman'.

Men calling those women bigoted fascists and Nazis = perfectly acceptable and not at all likely to create an 'environment that might lead to an attack on a woman'.

You can't have it both ways. You can't moan about creating an environment in which violent men act out their violence against one group whilst also contributing to the environment in which different violent men act out out their violence against another group.

I suppose the difference is you think one group deserve violence, whereas I think noone deserves violence.
Nearly as surreal as you knowing that Marie MacGowan is gender critical. It's not mentioned anywhere.

Have you changed your stance on women who commit similar crimes, or as you've previously said, an exception?

icowden

Legendary Member

I'm not sure that this is a representative case of anything. He certainly didn't think she was trans, and his lawyers said as much. The pink news have presented it as a "trans" attack as it suits their agenda (presumably):-

Bailey’s lawyers told the court he had “induced psychosis” after taking a significant number of intoxicants, and was under “the delusional belief that the victim was a predatory pedophile” and a male dressed as a female.

You need to do research *both* ways.

Last edited:

icowden

Legendary Member
So if you're a trans woman/man, you have an illness!

A) Yes, they have an illness.
B) No, they don't have an illness.
I think it's probably a poor choice of words on @AuroraSaab's account, but that which establishes that someone is transgender is a diagnosable condition:-
Z77.0 Gender incongruence of adolescence and adulthood

So sort of (A).
If 'twere (B) they would not need medical intervention (e.g. hormones and surgery).

Why would making death threats and shouting help?
Typo - obviously I meant without.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
I said no such thing, IC. The point I raised was that if transwomen are allowed access to single sex spaces on the basis that they are impotent, why shouldn't that apply to other men with illnesses, injuries etc that have the same effect? (The answer of course is 'No, because that would be bonkers'). It was a sarcastic rhetorical question that once again Classic has completely got the wrong end of the stick about. Just as he seems to be under the impression that I think the 80 plus year old Irish victim is a gender critical feminist.

classic33

I think it's probably a poor choice of words on @AuroraSaab's account, but that which establishes that someone is transgender is a diagnosable condition:-
Z77.0 Gender incongruence of adolescence and adulthood

So sort of (A).
If 'twere (B) they would not need medical intervention (e.g. hormones and surgery).

Typo - obviously I meant without.
Reads different when you include "In your opinion of course." from the post you're quoting.
It was aimed at one person only.

Fair enough for admitting it was a typo. I'm as guilty for using "assassinated" not assaulted. Auto-correct, but should have checked before hitting post.

classic33

I said no such thing, IC. The point I raised was that if transwomen are allowed access to single sex spaces on the basis that they are impotent, why shouldn't that apply to other men with illnesses, injuries etc that have the same effect? (The answer of course is 'No, because that would be bonkers'). It was a sarcastic rhetorical question that once again Classic has completely got the wrong end of the stick about. Just as he seems to be under the impression that I think the 80 plus year old Irish victim is a gender critical feminist.
You likened being trans to an illness.

The resulting question from me was to get you to clarify what you actually meant. However, just like before, you didn't bother reading the post in full.

Top Bottom