Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I think the point is that the situation isn't as weird or unusual as you might have thought and is actually happening.
Thus people are questioning this, and whether it is reasonable to expect that if you go on a date with a woman that they are actually a biological woman.

To say that the law states that a Transwoman is a woman isn't good enough for a lot of people. You can make a law to state that henceforth all sheep shall be called cows, it doesn't mean that you can get a sirloin from them.

People misreprenting themselves happens all the time when online dating, that's not new. And is more an issue with age, weight or financial status than it is gender.

multitool

Aurora and The Genital Stazi.

What a great name for a punk band.

Milzy

Trans has been around for thousands of years. It’s only recently it’s been weaponised for political power. Also with that bud light fiasco I’ve mentioned before go woke go broke and they lost 25%. However go woke go broke isn’t always true is it? I’m certain top stock market sharks would have foreseen Budweiser stock plummet so sold off their shares, then bought more when they were cheaper. It’s almost as if there’s a conspiracy about woke come to think of it. Maybe big corporations have to score some points or they don’t get any investment or risk been cancelled. Just throwing ideas out there.

D

Deleted member 121

Trans has been around for thousands of years. It’s only recently it’s been weaponised for political power. Also with that bud light fiasco I’ve mentioned before go woke go broke and they lost 25%. However go woke go broke isn’t always true is it? I’m certain top stock market sharks would have foreseen Budweiser stock plummet so sold off their shares, then bought more when they were cheaper. It’s almost as if there’s a conspiracy about woke come to think of it. Maybe big corporations have to score some points or they don’t get any investment or risk been cancelled. Just throwing ideas out there.

Don't do this today Milzy. I've ran out of tin foil and can't be bothered to ride to the shop to get more. I can't possibly participate in your conversations without it.

Corporations don't actually give a toss about anything other than £££s. They will put money into anything that they think gives them kudos with customers or sell their products, doesn't matter whether it's the pink pound or the grey pound, sustainability or saving the whales.

For all their support of gay communities most big companies will happily coin it in the Middle East, eg the World Cup, waving the Pride flag in Europe and hiding it when it suits.

Daisley_pic.png

multitool

Don't do this today Milzy. I've ran out of tin foil and can't be bothered to ride to the shop to get more. I can't possibly participate in your conversations without it.

Funnily enough there's no tin foil in my village shop either. It's all been shoplifted

Milzy

The perfect eugenics plan! 😂 Wait! That is why they are pushing this old agenda item? Maybe? Naaa surely not! But maybe? Naaaaa.

IMG_1909.jpeg

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
Sexual orientation is not the same as either gender or biological sex. Come on Unkers, this is such basic stuff that your misrepresentation must be wilful.
The point of the person I was quoting was it is incoherent to assert something can be innate and a social construct.

Haven't you noticed a ban on conversation therapy for gays, whereas for trans conversion aka transitioning mustn't ever be prevented.

What about a gay who wishes to opt out and identify as straight? Should he be allowed help to attain his new identity?

The perfect eugenics plan! 😂 Wait! That is why they are pushing this old agenda item? Maybe? Naaa surely not! But maybe? Naaaaa.

View attachment 3973
That is a statement of objective reality. It may be one thing for adults to choose to 'transition', but another for children to be involved in this.

Did you know that some States in America are enacting legislation that if child wishes to transition and the parents are against it the state can relieve them of custody of their own children? (Claimed by apologist James White who ought to know what is going on in his own country.) Worthy of the Soviet Union.

Top Bottom