Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Is this your level?

multitool

As I said, you lack media literacy.

The first red flag is that the source is a tabloid rag. The second is that we don't know from the report for what he was suspended. It may have been for filming a teacher and putting it on social media. The third red flag is that the report does not offer the opportunity for the school to put its side.

monkers

Legendary Member
Let's look at the recent biggest electoral vote in a generation. The elite believed they knew best and we should keep quiet and except the further integration into the EU.

The silent majority rose up and completely shocked those who thought best

Yes, there are millions, gritting their teeth on these subjects.
I had wondered how long before you introduced Brexit, Farage, Johnson, Trump.

So you are Brexit fanboy with a Collins pocket dictionary in one pocket, and Boris book of best bits and one-liners in the other. Or something like that.

But you are right the never-end-dumb did incite hatred in this country and timeline of violence against various groups of people certainly did spike, and that violence did map with Brexit events. So yeh, well done and thanks for that.

Interesting that you talk about an electoral vote when the polls show that the Brexit loving Tories are going to be decimated by the public in the next general election. Got to feel sorry for 30p Lee though, losing his seat just as he was getting his feet under the table.

monkers

Legendary Member

The first red flag is that the source is a tabloid rag. The second is that we don't know from the report for what he was suspended. It may have been for filming a teacher and putting it on social media. The third red flag is that the report does not offer the opportunity for the school to put its side.

He was suspended for unauthorised filming in class. Just about every school has a strict policy against it.

multitool

As I suspected. So not for "refusing to accept there are more than two genders/sexes" (Andy doesn't seem to understand the difference)

D

Deleted member 159

If you listened to how the school played it out. He was suspended, called back into school a couple of times to extend his suspension. Then when the media interest fell away he was expelled

monkers

Legendary Member
As I suspected. So not for "refusing to accept there are more than two genders/sexes" (Andy doesn't seem to understand the difference)

He's busy now looking up 'unauthorised' in a 12th century edition of Collins pocket dictionary.

Top Bottom