Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The examples of trans people hurting women are very few and far between.
Not really. We could revisit the prison stats ... oh that's right, no point because when they are violent or sex offenders they are 'fake trans'.
The examples of trans people being assaulted, raped and murdered are everyday occurrences.
Who's doing this assaulting, raping, and murdering? Men. Which is why many women are uncomfortable with men in their single sex spaces and services.

Murder of trans people in the UK is actually very rare. The highest rates are in South America and linked to prostitution.

And as you already know, there are women being assaulted because people perceive them to be other.

Yes, being assaulted almost exclusively by men. You are wilfully dismissing that the issue is male violence, harassment, intimidation, and general entitlement - and that the fear of this doesn't dissipate because of how a man is dressed - because it suits your purpose of claiming that there is a special subset of men to whom that fear and discomfort should not apply.

monkers

Legendary Member
If that's so, either those minded to attack LGBTQ have upped their offending rate, or more people who were previously not minded to do such attacks are now doing so.

I suspect it's the latter.

The majority of citizens couldn't care less about all this gender stuff, providing it has no impact on them.

In the last few years, that impact on others is being increasingly felt, thus more people are losing patience with having their lives interfered with, being lectured, and generally told how they should think and act.

I make you right.

Life was quite peaceful for a while. Now it seems that everybody is angered by something. We've become an angry nation in the grip of a culture war. I think the public have by and large had enough - enough for example of 30p Lee saying that the next general election will be fought on winning the culture was and ending woke society. I also why I think the Tories are going to be toast at the next GE. The culture war will end with the implosion of the Tories.

multitool

In the last few years, that impact on others is being increasingly felt, thus more people are losing patience with having their lives interfered with, being lectured, and generally told how they should think and act.

How has anyone's life been interfered with? Lets start with yours...

monkers

Legendary Member
Not really. We could revisit the prison stats ... oh that's right, no point because when they are violent or sex offenders they are 'fake trans'.

You are such a liar and a flake. I reported that the women who knew Stephen Wood said that he is not a genuine case but a fake. I reported that three appointments were made at a GIC and he failed to turn up for any of them.

I've also said that we know that the risk assessment was not carried out correctly.

I don't think the evidence points to Wood being genuine. I don't think he should have ever have been placed in the female prison estate.

I'm not defending people who commit crimes using impersonation, but then Wood was presenting male when he committed those crimes and claimed to be trans once caught. He has a long history of manipulation.

But more than that, this is just one case where I've made these comments, so your taunts just reflect the level of your stupidity - I have not said the all trans offenders are fake - just this one.

The whole basis of your original argument has been, some are fake and some are real, how do we tell? I've never disagreed that there may be some men who will abuse the system - it's inevitable. But it is not the fault of women that some men have disguised themselves as women while committing crime nor more than it is the fault of trans women or trans men.

But this is you again, time and again, failing to make an argument that stands scrutiny, so you turn to this abuse. You're an idiot.

D

Deleted member 159

How has anyone's life been interfered with?

University lecturers forced out, teachers sacked, pupils expelled because they don't accept there are more than two sexes.

Students shouted down because they questioned the woke teachers

Clergy having bank accounts closed, because he dared to ask why is a bank engaging in social engineering.

There are many many others, just go and search.

Then there are the silent millions scared to say what they actually want in fear of reprisal from employers etc.

monkers

Legendary Member
It's just more evidence of why women need spaces away from men.
Feminists have the aims of change and inclusion. I have the ongoing aims of change and inclusion. The WI accepts change and inclusion. This is not about progressing women's rights, this is about you resisting progress and inclusion. You are not a feminist. You have been captured by the reactionary far right determined to diminish women's rights. One day you'll wake up - hopefully before it's too late.

multitool

University lecturers forced out, teachers sacked, pupils expelled because they don't accept there are more than two sexes.

Clergy having bank accounts closed, because he dared to ask why is a bank engaging in social engineering.

Then there are the silent millions scared to say what they actually want in fear of reprisal from employers etc.

Oh.

The "silent millions".

Them again.

multitool

But seriously. "Go and search". Sure...but guess where all the reports of these supposed events are to be found?

You are quite typical of your generation. Very little media literacy. Believe the headline without so much as a pause for reflection.
No teacher has been sacked, nor any pupil expelled for "not accepting that there are more than two sexes"

D

Deleted member 159

How can you know that if they are silent

Let's look at the recent biggest electoral vote in a generation. The elite believed they knew best and we should keep quiet and except the further integration into the EU.

The silent majority rose up and completely shocked those who thought best

Yes, there are millions, gritting their teeth on these subjects.

multitool

Let's look at the recent biggest electoral vote in a generation. The elite believed they knew best and we should keep quiet and except the further integration into the EU.

The silent majority rose up and completely shocked those who thought best

Yes, there are millions, gritting their teeth on these subjects.

The UK electorate is 46.5 million.

Only 17.4m voted for Brexit. The rest either voted against, or didn't vote...which is a de facto vote for the status quo

Top Bottom