Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Veteran
As I said, you lack media literacy.

The first red flag is that the source is a tabloid rag. The second is that we don't know from the report for what he was suspended. It may have been for filming a teacher and putting it on social media. The third red flag is that the report does not offer the opportunity for the school to put its side.

Much as you try to shoot the messenger, the lad has been badly done to.

And if you want an example of people being impacted by being force fed views they don't hold, you have it right there.

Thank goodness he did record it.

Another woke teacher exposed

As the teacher made crystal clear he was teaching what the Scots' version of the National Curriculum requires.

Milado was expelled for breaching the rules with a side order of being a PITA...

Feminists have the aims of change and inclusion. I have the ongoing aims of change and inclusion. The WI accepts change and inclusion. This is not about progressing women's rights, this is about you resisting progress and inclusion. You are not a feminist. You have been captured by the reactionary far right determined to diminish women's rights. One day you'll wake up - hopefully before it's too late.
The aim of feminism isn't inclusion. It never has been. It's liberation. Liberation from the patriarchal system. This benefits both men and women in the long run. The idea that feminism is about changing society to benefit males who wish they weren't males is ridiculous. It's not a men's rights movement.

You are such a liar and a flake. I reported that the women who knew Stephen Wood said that he is not a genuine case but a fake.
Who are they to say? Who are you to say?
I don't think the evidence points to Wood being genuine.
Saying they are a woman is enough under the self ID you want.
But more than that, this is just one case where I've made these comments, so your taunts just reflect the level of your stupidity - I have not said the all trans offenders are fake - just this one.
It shows your hypocrisy on the 'I am who I say I am' front.
The whole basis of your original argument has been, some are fake and some are real, how do we tell? I've never disagreed that there may be some men who will abuse the system - it's inevitable.
Which is why society takes steps to lower that risk by having single sex spaces and serviced. Women aren't collateral damage for transwomen's validation.
But this is you again, time and again, failing to make an argument that stands scrutiny, so you turn to this abuse. You're an idiot.
Didn't take long to fall back on abuse. You can't keep the front up for long at all these days.

monkers

Legendary Member
Thank goodness he did record it.

Another woke teacher exposed

Teachers have obligations under the law. They have conditions of service and contracts of employment that bind them to be compliant with following curriculum, safeguarding, government policy, and school policy. The teacher was meeting his legally required obligations and keeping learners safe.

Mug up on the Children's Act 1989.

Pale Rider

Veteran
with a side order of being a PITA...

You say that purely because he disagrees with you.

OK, several others on here do the same, but that doesn't make it any less intellectually bankrupt.

We are talking teenagers here.

Controversial current affairs debates are just the sort of thing we had in the Upper Sixth, thinking we were so grown up.

D

Deleted member 159

Teachers have obligations under the law. They have conditions of service and contracts of employment that bind them to be compliant with following curriculum, safeguarding, government policy, and school policy. The teacher was meeting his legally required obligations and keeping learners safe.

Mug up on the Children's Act 1989.

My brother in-law works for teachers union in their disciplinary department. He was a teacher before that. He has openly said he would preach his political position to his classes.

Teaching has gone woke, trans, extremists left agenda

Look at universities :laugh:

Let women speak?

So you've abandoned 'People are who they say they are' for letting others decide who is genuinely trans, and who is a man or a woman? Sounds good.

monkers

Legendary Member
Controversial current affairs debates are just the sort of thing we had in the Upper Sixth, thinking we were so grown up.

You are usually accurate and reasonable, but uncharacteristically perhaps you've goofed.

Current affairs is not a statutory subject.

This is from the Scottish government ...

The responsibilities of all include each practitioner’s role in establishing open, positive, supportive relationships across the school community, where children and young people will feel that they are listened to, and where they feel secure in their ability to discuss sensitive aspects of their lives; in promoting a climate in which children and young people feel safe and secure; in modelling behaviour which promotes health and wellbeing and encouraging it in others; through using learning and teaching methodologies which promote effective learning; and by being sensitive and responsive to the wellbeing of each child and young person. Practical responsibilities include understanding of anti-discriminatory, anti-bullying and child protection policies by all staff and knowledge of the steps to be taken in any given situation, including appropriate referral.

The teacher was correct. He reminded the learner of an obligation binding on both of them. Unauthorised filming usually has consequence.

monkers

Legendary Member
My brother in-law works for teachers union in their disciplinary department. He was a teacher before that. He has openly said he would preach his political position to his classes.

Teaching has gone woke, trans, extremists left agenda

Look at universities :laugh:

I had not objection to your first post. You introduced yourself with an honest opinion, but now it's just ugly lies.

You are just trolling.

I'm not feeding the troll. Others can do what they like.

monkers

Legendary Member
So you've abandoned 'People are who they say they are' for letting others decide who is genuinely trans, and who is a man or a woman? Sounds good.

You didn't and I guess couldn't understand what is being said to you. You're an idiot.

monkers

Legendary Member
Are you replying to the correct poster here??

Actually yes. In the other place in the dim and distant past, I disagreed with Pale Rider on a number of occasions, and posted quotes and links. He read those links, expressed surprise sometimes, but then thanked me for them and changed his mind.

That's not typical, especially for this place.

Top Bottom