Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Veteran
You are usually accurate and reasonable, but uncharacteristically perhaps you've goofed.

It's a simple true statement.

I'm not bothered about rules in Scotland, or England for that matter, I'm just saying it's what teenage schoolchildren do.

Escalating this to suspensions and expulsions has an air of vindictiveness about it.

Are you replying to the correct poster here??

Why do you get so upset when not everyone agrees with you?

Oh, and bear in mind half the likes you get are not meant.

They are merely late middle-aged men trying ever so hard to appear 'on message'.

No bigger fool than an old fool, as has been said many times.

Mr and Mrs Noah, Snr.
1688739147718.png

Who was the mother of Noah? – “And Lamech was one hundred and eighty years old when he took Ashmua, the daughter of Elishaa the son of Enoch his uncle, and she conceived.” -Jashur 4:11. “And the wife of Lamech conceived and bare him a son at that time, at the revolution of the year.”

monkers

Legendary Member
Who was the mother of Noah? – “And Lamech was one hundred and eighty years old when he took Ashmua, the daughter of Elishaa the son of Enoch his uncle, and she conceived.” -Jashur 4:11. “And the wife of Lamech conceived and bare him a son at that time, at the revolution of the year.”

Hilarious. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

monkers

Legendary Member

I'm not bothered about rules in Scotland, or England for that matter, I'm just saying it's what teenage schoolchildren do.

Escalating this to suspensions and expulsions has an air of vindictiveness about it.

Yeh, about as true as 'the unelected commission'. 🤣🤣🤣

Ian H

Legendary Member

They are merely late middle-aged men trying ever so hard to appear 'on message'.

Left-wing pensioner here - still amused at lazy-brained conservatives after all these years.

monkers

Legendary Member

Calm down dear. Had you considered that you might be being teased?

Pale Rider

Veteran
Left-wing pensioner here - still amused at lazy-brained conservatives after all these years.

Deary me, all I said was teenagers have these type of discussions, which was true for me, and clearly remains true because if the Scottish teacher and the lad had stuck to doing algebra none of this would have happened.

Can your oh so fit and active brain grasp that?

I try to make my prose readable for eight-year-olds (newspaper training), so I can't do a lot more.

Calm down dear. Had you considered that you might be being teased?

Claud has been making snidey and snippy comments to me and others for years before you joined here.

Just occasionally I give her a reminder that she's more transparent than a plate glass window.

Others on here may like all the faux-intellectual leftie feminist claptrap, but all that proves is you can fool some of the people some of the time.

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Whyy do you get so upset when not everyone agrees with you?

LOL it's you that seems upset, to the extent that you're apparently monitoring my 'likes' and adjudicating on their validity. :laugh:

You say that purely because he disagrees with you.

OK, several others on here do the same, but that doesn't make it any less intellectually bankrupt.

We are talking teenagers here.

Controversial current affairs debates are just the sort of thing we had in the Upper Sixth, thinking we were so grown up.

With both teachers and fellow pupils by VIth in my Alma Mater.

Amongst the pupil somewhat younger. One of my contemporaries was a supporter of the National Front.

Pale Rider

Veteran
LOL it's you that seems upset, to the extent that you're apparently monitoring my 'likes' and adjudicating on their validity. :laugh:

I've made my point, hopefully clearly, so make of it what you will.

Although I suspect you grasp the post wasn't aimed primarily in your direction.

By the way is 'LOL' still a thing?

I bow to your superior knowledge of internet argot, but surely LOL is getting a bit tired now.

That wasn't what I responded to.

Your superior intellect has lost me, and I suspect many others as well.

One of my contemporaries was a supporter of the National Front.

Blimey, I think our extremism was limited to hoping God Save the Queen by the Sex Pistols made it to number one in jubilee week.

It didn't , if I recall, which sparked a load of what we now call conspiracy theories.

monkers

Legendary Member
Your superior intellect has lost me, and I suspect many others as well.

LOL ... it was instantly clear to me. But you are right, laughing is now so last year given just how farked we are after 13 years of Tory inflicted vandalism long with the oppression of the current unelected incumbents.

Again you are lying about me. I've not advocated for instant self-ID. Quote me or STFU.
Months ago you said this. Though you've said the same countless times.
So in short, there's nothing helpful there either in defining 'what a woman is'. Every attempt to define what a woman is, even by women, fails.

So let's just let us women say, 'I am a woman'. Job done.

I didn't say instant self ID. I said you are a hypocrit because you claim people know their innate gender, but deny them that right when they turn out to be sex offenders. No need to swear. I think I've seen that phrase somewhere before from you though.

Top Bottom