Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

monkers

Legendary Member
But we've no need to worry because it was all biting satire.

Yeah, right.

It's actually quite shocking that you could believe otherwise; but as I noted earlier with your damnation of a school in order to defend a sixth-former breaking school rules related to safeguarding, you chose to go down the hard-bitten cynicism path rather than follow the truth.

CXRAndy

Guru
but it is over the top to invoke Mengele.

It's directly comparable. To chemically castrate is most vile and evil.

Anyone who advocates any of this butchery, should be first in the queue to be experimented on.

Pale Rider

Veteran
It's actually quite shocking that you could believe otherwise; but as I noted earlier with your damnation of a school in order to defend a sixth-former breaking school rules related to safeguarding, you chose to go down the hard-bitten cynicism path rather than follow the truth.

If you think anyone, let alone me, can be bothered to carefully read all the thousands of words you've posted in this thread you are mistaken.

Every extra paragraph and post merely serves to dilute and obscure the overall meaning.
I don't mean the stuff that delays puberty

I wouldn't be quite so dismissive about that.

Giving any medication to little Jack just because he says he wants to be known as Jill is uber dodgy in my view.

monkers

Legendary Member
It's directly comparable. To chemically castrate is most vile and evil.

Anyone who advocates any of this butchery, should be first in the queue to be experimented on.

Ahem, I said I was taking the piss out of a troll. You've just used Self-ID. How funny.

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
the guys who think your clothes make you female

Literally no one thinks that. Unkers does think that lesbianism (and sex for pleasure) is a sin, though, and whoever the fark CRXAndy is thinks that women aren't proper women if they don't bear children, icowden thinks that women are 'there to be impregnated', and Paley thinks... well, you don't want to go there.

monkers

Legendary Member
If you think anyone, let alone me, can be bothered to carefully read all the thousands of words you've posted in this thread you are mistaken.

Every extra paragraph and post merely serves to dilute and obscure the overall meaning.

The quote and the helpful little upward arrow to the post I was replying to was all you needed to read.

Your embarrassment is all too palpable, but I forgive you for mistakes are easy to make.

CXRAndy

Guru
"ex-professionals"

I ride with an ex-professional, Andy. You are out of your depth here, son.

"much more serious event".

Nope. As far as i can tell it's the same event, or series of same events, and it's still to all intents a sportive. Anyone can enter. AFAIK no affiliation to anything.

But then, like you, I'd not heard of it until today.

Tell that to those who compete. It's just like tour of Cambridge, it has sportive and UCi qualification event on the same course.

Doesn't mean it's a not a big deal. For high ranking ex professional riders to enter shows it's held in high esteem.

I've known about it for several years I follow a US gravel racer who enters these and many other events in the US

CXRAndy

Guru
Literally no one thinks that. Unkers does think that lesbianism (and sex for pleasure) is a sin, though, and whoever the fark CRXAndy is thinks that women aren't proper women if they don't bear children, icowden thinks that women are 'there to be impregnated', and Paley thinks... well, you don't want to go there.

A proper woman has the natural ability to bear children.

Cocks in frocks are just ideologues .

A proper woman has the natural ability to bear children.

Cocks in frocks are just ideologues .

Either debate seriously or lave the stage to those who want to.

PLease..

When people dope with performance enhancing drugs it is in order to increase performance - this is INTENT to cheat.
The intent is irrelevant. Accidental or unintentional unfair advantage is still unfair advantage.
When people take medications with performance reducing drugs it is not to increase performance - this is INTENT to live an authentic life. The difference could hardly be clearer.
Lowering testosterone with drugs does not fully mitigate the advantages a male body gives. The intention is irrelevant for the purposes of judging fairness. Lots of men taking performance lowering drugs for their health or mental well being. It doesn't entitle them to compete in the female category.

Top Bottom