Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm not going to pretend I care about the Belgian waffle race unlike the dishonest people here who think they do because they think it validates their point. You mentioned Austin won a race but failed to mention the previous race in the waffle event where they came second by an even more considerable margin than the race they won.

Again though, at what point does it matter to you? Why don't girls and women deserve fairness at all levels? Is it only a problem when a transwoman wins an Olympic gold? Does doping in cycling only matter in the Tour de France?

Killips doesn't win every race so they have no advantage? Fairness in sports isn't judged by outcome and never has been.

monkers

Legendary Member
They are men and I've posted the equivalent elite men are still head and shoulders above the equivalent women

They may be taller, but are they faster?

I think the solution is to mandate that all gilrs are given male hormones before puberty. That would create a level playing field for sport, and bonus for you as you could leave Narnia and step through the closet door.

FyeLiGQX0AUI7BJ.jpeg

Those women just aren't trying hard enough....

D

Deleted member 121

Why don't girls and women deserve fairness at all levels? Is it only a problem when a transwoman wins an Olympic gold? Does doping in cycling only matter in the Tour de France?

Yes and Doping is another subject which I would happily discuss in a relevant thread.

Killips doesn't win every race so they have no advantage? Fairness in sports isn't judged by outcome and never has been.

This is presumably in response to transwoman Austin Killips winning the women's race in Carolina last month.

🤷‍♂️

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I've kinda got it in for pink, actually, but I think at some point, with such mainstream co-option of feminist language to gender-conservative ends, we've lost the art or practice of critique, and instead started to see anything we find problematic, or simply at odds with our own gender politics, as some kind of ideological confrontation or moral provocation. I've got a niece who has long adored the kind of girly shite I find abhorrent. I tried a few times to steer or guide her towards other things when she was smaller and (from my perspective) was having her horizons visibly narrowed by gendered expectations, but it had very little effect. So I gave up, and bought her the sort of birthday presents I'd rather set alight and chuck in an oil drum. Because it's her birthday, not mine, and you can't dismantle the edifice of gender by being an arse.

Barbie movie does look awesome though.

monkers

Legendary Member
Fairness in sports isn't judged by outcome and never has been.

I think people might notice that has been your hitherto means of evidence, that trans women have an unfair advantage by results.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
A commandment that apparently didn't make the top ten.

It would come under the 7th commandment against adultery, which is extended in the total of 613 laws.

A man shall not lie with a man as with a woman; it is an abomination.

Men shouldn't try to be women, look like women and vice versa. Includes length of hair!!

This distinction is carried over into the NT. Malakoi, soft, effeminate men will not inherit the kingdom of God and I think this is the nearest you will get to the concept of transgender in the NT.

This distinction of male/female applies for the 'fruitfulness' of the race regardless of whether you believe in special creation or evolution.

Biblically LGBT is sin, and the wages of sin is death.

From an evolutionary perspective natural selection bringing about the situation 'these lines have been discontinued' ...

monkers

Legendary Member
It would come under the 7th commandment against adultery, which is extended in the total of 613 laws.

A man shall not lie with a man as with a woman; it is an abomination.

Men shouldn't try to be women, look like women and vice versa. Includes length of hair!!

This distinction is carried over into the NT. Malakoi, soft, effeminate men will not inherit the kingdom of God and I think this is the nearest you will get to the concept of transgender in the NT.

This distinction of male/female applies for the 'fruitfulness' of the race regardless of whether you believe in special creation or evolution.

Biblically LGBT is sin, and the wages of sin is death.

From an evolutionary perspective natural selection bringing about the situation 'these lines have been discontinued' ...

Pity he was never on the Parkinson Show - everybody who was anybody always was.

Top Bottom